Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear new guy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 283

Dear new guy

Sep 18, 2019, 8:10 AM

Watkins Hopkins®

Your very sick person an need help. I feel sorry for your parents. I bet they regret ever giving birth to your sick self

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear new guy

Sep 18, 2019, 8:11 AM

Hey, fuck-o. Looks like your post got taken down by the mods Next time you think your patronizing sophistry about perception or what-not holds any validity, remember that once words leave your skull that literally the only thing that matters is how people interpret what you say I'll say it in simple terms just to get the point across; When Someone Is Beating Your #### In, Saying "That Isn't What I Meant" Will Not Stop Them From Rearranging Your Face. Maybe you would see that, if you could dislodge your disproportionately swollen head from the echoing chamber that is your bigoted ###. But hey if you don't do it yourself, life will do it for you and I'll just laugh. And one more thing. I'm sorry you have never seen a fit, health oriented woman in your life. Perhaps if you left your cave long enough to go to the gym, you would have to fake being so worldly on Reddit. Next time keep your mouth shut before you prove how much of a incel you really are. Sincerely, a recovered anorexic man. P.S ; Actually, stay in your cave. I don't want people to have to suffer from your existence taking up their space.

Re: Dear new guy

Sep 18, 2019, 8:12 AM

Hot take

Sep 18, 2019, 8:11 AM

Dude is Corny.

Seattle.

How could I forget. We've been clear for a while

Sep 18, 2019, 8:12 AM

butt >