Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hopefully the team is taking GT a lot more serious than we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,242

Hopefully the team is taking GT a lot more serious than we

Sep 18, 2018, 10:39 AM

are on here. A few turnovers and a lead and GT can be very difficult to beat. They could ruin our championship drive quickly! Yes we are favored by a couple of TD's but they will be after us with reckless abandon Saturday so I hope we don't play a sloppy game or they will take advantage of it. Will it happen? I don't think so.. but could it happen? Johnson has been doing this a long time and he might very well come out throwing the ball and with our missed assignments vs. Texas A&M and our eyes on their backfield it could shake things up for us. We will HAVE to stick to assignments and lanes and avoid being over-aggressive. Oh and no I'm not Walt lol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doubt it***

Sep 18, 2018, 10:40 AM

Yeah Snow I do too but they are desperate and have nothing

Sep 18, 2018, 10:47 AM

to lose and they're playing at home. Admittedly their homefield advantage is not near as good as it was during the O'Leary era who they should've gone right back out and signed after the Irish blew the whistle on him. They would've been much better off but I'm glad they didn't.

Each game is a ONE game season.

Sep 18, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to doubt it*** ]

Difference between T. Bowden and Dabo Swinney - no peeking in the backfield.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Each game is a ONE game season.- And yet so far

Sep 18, 2018, 10:50 AM

we've had a tendency to do that. Annoys the living stuff out of me when we just stare and let guys run right by us in secondary

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know that feeling too 74 when you stand there just hoping

Sep 18, 2018, 11:02 AM

the opposing qb doesn't see that obvious breakdown in coverage. Happened too often vs Texas A&M

Re: Hopefully the team is taking GT a lot more serious than we

Sep 18, 2018, 10:49 AM

Sure, if Clemson absolutely lays an egg, GT has a chance. If Clemson plays decently, no contest. If Clemson plays great, slaughter. Even GT at their best will not be good enough if Clemson plays decently.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah. Dabo actually gave the team and staff

Sep 18, 2018, 10:51 AM

The week off

Doesn't take a week to do it... just a few plays off can

Sep 18, 2018, 10:57 AM

make a pretty big difference.

Is GT's 12th man going to show up or what?***

Sep 18, 2018, 11:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is GT's 12th man going to show up or what?***

Sep 18, 2018, 11:25 AM

Can/does GT even throw the ball? I've seen them trying to throw the ball in recent years. It's pretty pathetic looking. And can their mediocre defense stop Clemson?

I don't get paid to take sports seriously

Sep 18, 2018, 11:43 AM

and I certainly don't need a stressful, complicated hobby.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I don't get paid to take sports seriously

Sep 18, 2018, 11:49 AM

Thanks, Paaaaaaaaaaaullllllllll Johnson.

y

Sep 18, 2018, 11:55 AM

https://goo.gl/images/sNH2Lt

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Hopefully the team is taking GT a lot more serious than we

Sep 18, 2018, 12:09 PM

If we go there and play like last week, we’re probably going home with an L. Granted we were swapping personnel in and out, probably calling plays like a scrimmage etc, but we were sloppy both sides of the ball. We’ve got some really tough games coming up with the way this team is performing now.

Other than DL, our D is very average and blown a lot of coverages. Our running is suspect unless we’re playing a high school team. Our oline is weak... should not take 4 pokes from the one on any team not named bama.

Our WR are missing assignments and not blocking like they should. Another thing too is our WR’s are not getting the separation they should be getting and that’s against below avg defenses. I expect all non fcs opposition to be close unless we get our stuff together in a hurry.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,242
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic