Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honestly, I knew but I didn't really know what all DW4 brought to the table
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 988

Honestly, I knew but I didn't really know what all DW4 brought to the table

Apr 27, 2017, 2:57 PM

From day 1 to this lofty day..from his humble beginnings story, his keeping his word to Coach Morris even after Coach Saban & particularly Coach Myers pressed him, getting injured couple times in frosh year, losing 1st Natty game, losing to Pitt, getting targeted by Bama 2nd time around but gutting it done with 1 second left for The Natty he aspired..for Clemson.

But it's more than all that..it's what he stands for and what he means to people all over, all over the world maybe & of course back in Gainesville, to his Mom & Aunt, at Clemson, at SMU in Texas, to us on TigerNet, to many fans of the game & even strangers who cherish a unique success story filled with not only that factor alone, but who are blown away by his additional attributes of obvious sincere humility, class, style, joy, praise, leadership, calm under pressure and a smile for all.

That's probably why we feel DW4 is being a bit disrespected going into tonight's NFL draft.. but the creame will rise to the top as they say, and Deshaun Watson will awe many many more b/4 his days are over on this Earth..not only in football but by his hoped-for charities, community work & support and educational outreach to those less fortunate.

We are the fortunate ones to have had him at our favorite school, and I know we all are Wishing him good luck, much success, great health & a large welcome mat at Clemson anytime DW4!

Go Get eM TiGER!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, I knew but I didn't really know what all DW4 brought to the table

Apr 27, 2017, 3:04 PM

Very good post bill... Well said..I wish Watson could stay at Clemson forever. He deserves everything he's fixing to get

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said Bill !

Apr 27, 2017, 3:12 PM

I think we all share these sentiments. He will have untold impact on Clemson, but as you stated, unmeasured impact on the youth of our world. Still get that confetti stuck in the throat every time I see him doing something, highlights, whatever it is. It will be mighty hard come September to not see DW4 on the field wearing orange.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, I knew but I didn't really know what all DW4 brought to the table

Apr 27, 2017, 3:49 PM

Well said. +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 988
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic