Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last yr we sacked L. Jackson 5 times. Predictions this year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,226

Last yr we sacked L. Jackson 5 times. Predictions this year?

Sep 11, 2017, 12:55 PM

It's pretty clear that Louisville's OL (particularly RG,C,LG) is much worst this year compared to last year. We also know that our big guys in the middle is the strength of our Defense.

Jackson still probably gets his numbers as he'll likely break a long run or two, but I'd put the sack number this year at 7.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

11***

Sep 11, 2017, 12:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Similar to last year....

Sep 11, 2017, 12:59 PM

if we take care of the ball, Clemson will win by at least two TD's.

The ONLY reason Lamarville was even in the game last year was because of three Clemson turnovers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

14 sounds good!***

Sep 11, 2017, 1:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

slant and screen game will be used by Petrino

Sep 11, 2017, 1:00 PM

no clue why Malzahn didn't use them more, but Petrino certainly will

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two.***

Sep 11, 2017, 1:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5 times prior to him crying that he was tackled too hard.

Sep 11, 2017, 1:02 PM

6-7 after that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Hit em until He Coughs Up That Stolen Heisman

Sep 11, 2017, 1:04 PM

I seriously think he will get himself hurt.

expect alot of pressure release style plays from Louisville

Sep 11, 2017, 1:36 PM

they will be scheming it up to attack our LB's. So this week it will be about LB's and open field tackling. WE may get to him a couple times but I'm thinking it's gonna tougher. They're not going to call a bunch of pocket passing plays or slow QB rollouts like Stidham. It's gonna be quick hitters, play action, and read option. I still like our chances but Louisville will be looking to make our rushers run a lot in space to wear them down. But our defense will be the reason we win this game at the end. 4 sacks.

Re: expect alot of pressure release style plays from Louisville

Sep 11, 2017, 1:40 PM

5 sacks . Jackson has a tendency to dance himself into trouble in the pocket , often looking downfield too long . If he holds the ball 3 full seconds he will be in trouble against Clemson .
The Cardinal OL is not as good as the Auburn OL , remember I said that .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

who?***

Sep 11, 2017, 1:37 PM

Re: Last yr we sacked L. Jackson 5 times. Predictions this year?

Sep 11, 2017, 1:42 PM

I am going with 5. You have to admit that he is elusive but he will see pressure all night. Once he is hit by Tanner Muse, Kvon Wallace, or Tre Lamar he will start crying again.
Tigers 38 Louisville 17

16***

Sep 11, 2017, 2:36 PM

Re: Last yr we sacked L. Jackson 5 times. Predictions this year?

Sep 11, 2017, 3:38 PM

10!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will get alot of pressure on him but we have to do a good job of corraling him

Sep 11, 2017, 5:10 PM

and making sure he doesn't escape and get into the secondary. LSU did an exceptional job of that in the bowl game.

Let's break the record ... go for lucky # 13!***

Sep 11, 2017, 5:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,226
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic