Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey BR549, have you considered...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Hey BR549, have you considered...

Jan 11, 2018, 11:34 AM

... using this image as your user icon?

Not necessary for me, as that is the image that pops into my mind every time I see your tnet handle in a post. I cannot count the number of chuckles and smiles ol’ Junior gave me. And still does, thanks to you BR549

????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Hey BR549, have you considered...

Jan 11, 2018, 11:37 AM

good ole Junior Samples. One of my favorite Hee Haw members

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 11:53 AM

Gunilla Hutton was my favorite, especially with the nurses outfit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disturbing you know that name...................

Jan 11, 2018, 3:12 PM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey BR549, have you considered... ]

I had the privilege of meeting Junior many years ago. I was fishing at Clarks
Hill were Little River runs into The big river. I was tied up by the bank on a rocky point fishing a Carolina rig, a small hook and large Canadian night crawlers. I was casting out and fishing the point back to the bank and the bite was very good. I was boating good a sized bass on about every third cast. There was another boat to my left fishing, but they weren't close enough to tell who it was. After a while they cranked and eased up close to me and the man in the front of the boat was wearing overalls and said "I been a watchin you and seen you tearin em up". Then It dawned on me that it was Junior. I said you look just like Junior Samples, he replied might be cause that's who I am. We both had a good laugh. He said I'm a fishin a tournament here tomorrow and was wunderin if you would tell me what you ketchin ya fish on. I said sure a Carolina rig and Canadian night crawlers. He let out a string of cuss words long as your arm and said I finally found somebody ketching fish and dey usin bait I can'use tomorrow. He asked me would I mind if they looked at my fish and I told him I'd be glad for them to look. they eased over by my boat and Junior looked in the fish well and he turned around to his buddy in the back of the boat and said SOB you outta see these fish. Junior said I gess we done held you up long enuff so we be gittin outta yo way. We shook hands before they shoved off. They headed off toward the ###. Junior did not have to get into character when he was acting, Junior was being himself 100%. I will always remember that not only for my best Bass fishing day ever, but also the day I met Junior Samples.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 1:55 PM

I can hear him with his country voice and southern drawl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All Jug Band

Jan 11, 2018, 12:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

3,2,6,4,7,8,1,5***

Jan 11, 2018, 12:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulu was a solid zero.***

Jan 13, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to All Jug Band ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 8:33 PM

Lol. That where my handle comes from. My mom always calls me BR and kids when I was growing up added the 549. Always liked Hee Haw growing up. Always watched with my grandparents. But also had to watch Lawrence Welk with them. Yuk

I liked Welk and Mitch Miller.

Jan 13, 2018, 2:34 PM

Wide World of Disney and that Sunday night Circus show with Don Ameche. Dang, that brings back memories.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2018, 9:11 PM

Tried using the pic. I can’t do it. Maybe I can get some of the youngins to do it for me

Nah, leave it like it is.

Jan 13, 2018, 2:36 PM

The kids wouldn't know what you're talking about anyway.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic