Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here's how Louisville football could actually beat Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Here's how Louisville football could actually beat Clemson

Jul 10, 2018, 6:24 PM

Not sure this is a real game plan

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2018/07/10/louisville-football-schedule-analysis-clemson-preview/742234002/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's how Louisville football could actually beat Clemson

Jul 10, 2018, 6:33 PM

A lot of folks on here last year thought Louisville would give us a game and possibly beat us. I could easily see why they felt that way since the first three meetings were played so close. In all honesty Louisville outplayed us and probably should’ve beaten us the first year (2014). The next two games our tigers made it a lot closer than it should’ve been by not putting an inferior team away. Last year before the season even started I told people on here that the talent levels of the two programs were headed in opposite directions and that it would show on the field last year. Well, it did and I believe it will again this year. Louisville is trending down in a big way IMO.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2018, 7:17 PM

Really?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 10, 2018, 8:32 PM

Wow dude. I had no intention of coming off as a know it all. I just gave an opinion on Louisville’s program. Who knows what will actually happen on the field? I do know that Louisville’s talent is nowhere near ours and that’s it. I made a lucky guess last year based on what I’ve seen. I say that we will see it again this year. Have a good evening.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2018, 10:57 AM

I thought your opinion was spot on and feel the same way. His/her TU to TD ratio is 23% to 77%. What else could/would you expect.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2018, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Here's how Louisville football could actually beat Clemson ]

In other words, the Cardinals like the coots, our other feathered opponents, they are cycling out the long way around!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2018, 7:29 PM

Buy our team and put a Cardinal on the uniforms!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2018, 7:31 PM

Interpretation/summary: 1) cross your fingers that both Clemson quarterbacks, the projected starter and his backup, have a bad game. 2) cross your fingers that Clemson’s defense will be asleep at the wheel. The End.
Go Tigers!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are so wrong, we don’t have 2 qbs

Jul 10, 2018, 7:39 PM

capable of beating them. We have 3.

Re: They are so wrong, we don’t have 2 qbs

Jul 10, 2018, 10:04 PM

Heck without Jackson making up their entire offense, they may not be able to score enough to beat Batson.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

The only way Louisville beats us is if we go full #######

Jul 10, 2018, 8:09 PM

like we did up at "Sarah-kyuse"

The only way this article could get less hopeless for UL

Jul 11, 2018, 7:40 AM

is if the analysis simply said "Clemson's team buses crash and are engulfed in flames on their way around to The Hill." That's pretty much what it says anyway.

I think Louisville could be just plain bad next year

Jul 11, 2018, 7:46 AM

Their defense has been eroding as the Strong/Grantham players move on to the point where it pretty much stunk last year. Brian van Gorder almost certainly isn't the answer to fix that problem and now the offense looks to be much less lethal without Lamar Jackson as well. This could easily be a team with a mediocre offense and a really bad defense. Are they even going to be better than teams like BC, Wake and NC State? I kind of have my doubts.

Maybe I'm completely wrong because Petrino has proven in the past that he knows how to coach football, but i can see this Louisville team battling with Cuse for last place in the division this fall.

Re: I think Louisville could be just plain bad next year

Jul 11, 2018, 7:53 AM

Louisville returns to 6 starters on offense and only 3 on defense. I'm afraid they don't reload very well, and BP might be on the hot seat this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That article doesn’t mention 4th quarter stat padding.

Jul 11, 2018, 10:04 AM

So, in other words, Louisville has no chance in hell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2018, 11:16 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic