Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here to collect some points please
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 917

Here to collect some points please

Apr 19, 2014, 7:23 PM

From Greenwood. Posted this two years ago. played basketball with the thug. I knew something was going to happen. and @CUTIGER250. It's time for you to eat crow brother. Cuz He DID make the papers and it wasn't the sports section. Not trying to be arrogant. But I saw it coming. Maybe that's why we laid off offering the whole trio.

My post october 2012

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=1&threadID=1157237&messageID=12919248

Quarles hits papers April 2014

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/nfl-prospect-denies-attack-promoter-bar-fight-article-1.1758444

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here to collect some points please

Apr 19, 2014, 7:27 PM

Technically you said BEFORE his career is over, so...

;)

point is

Apr 19, 2014, 7:32 PM

we recruit good men. and it shows. I like it.

That's just stupid when you have a shot at making millions$$

Apr 19, 2014, 7:33 PM

I'll never understand why some great athletes who have a
chance to go pro don't just stay out of trouble. They
just throw away a great opportunity and a lot of money and
will probably regret it years later - see Derek Watson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's just stupid when you have a shot at making millions$$

Apr 19, 2014, 7:38 PM

I think if you can't control yourself to the point that you think it's a good idea to gang up on someone when they're walking away --- you have far greater issues in life than whether or not you're throwing away a football career.

They would have felt funny if someone had pulled out a piece and started popping off rounds in their chest to combat what could have been construed as a potentially deadly assault.

Re: Here to collect some points please

Apr 19, 2014, 7:35 PM

Pretty dirty to hit someone in the face with a hookah. Thing is far heavier and denser than a standard glass vase. Guy's lucky to be alive IMO.

Hope they do some time. People who not only lynch others 2 on 1...but who do so with the help of the equivalent of a brick...are animals and don't deserve to walk around as free men in our society.

I will give you some luv. I knew the same things that you

Apr 19, 2014, 7:36 PM

knew about that trio. Well we have 2 commits from Greenwood that will not make the papers but for being great on and off the field. Gage C and the Chalmers kid are the exact opposite of the 3 mention at USuC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good points IBWG. can't argue with that & hit you 2 x

Apr 19, 2014, 8:03 PM

but sickens me as well to see someone given their opportunities & still acting like tribal animals.

what possesses one to want to gang-up & blind-side a guy is beyond me & should be for anyone who's an adult at least.
much less having money or being "famous"...more like infamous!

dirty coots...

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

yes i hear we got the RIGHT ones from Greenwood

Apr 19, 2014, 8:38 PM [ in reply to I will give you some luv. I knew the same things that you ]

Chalmers had an offer from Stanford and Cervenka had one from Duke. Totally different caliber guys and upbringing. Guys from Greenwood seem to do well in the transition ot D-1, always have. Good coaching. Championships galore.

Replies: 8
| visibility 917
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic