Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here is ESPN's exclusive KB2 interview w/ Maria Taylor
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,102

Here is ESPN's exclusive KB2 interview w/ Maria Taylor

Oct 26, 2018, 7:47 AM

Not surprised that he sat down with her. You knew she was getting that interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNiad203Nuc

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for poasting...

Oct 26, 2018, 8:19 AM

It was good to hear what KB's thoughts were during the process. Not sure that Maria got the story she was fishing for. Would have liked to hear what he had to say about our coaching staff...I believe he'd have been complimentary considering that he still had good things to say about Clemson as a whole. He seemed a little sad that he hasn't talked to Dabo.

Still feel like he made the wrong decision but hope he does well outside the ACC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for poasting...

Oct 26, 2018, 10:22 AM

It was kind of sad to watch and other than his statements as he left, I've always liked KB and do hope he does well. A couple of things: I was confused by that statement that KB hasn't talked to Dabo - Dabo said previously that they had been texting.. Maybe KB doesn't consider that the same thing as talking, or one of them isn't telling the truth? And also, that training he's doing - who is footing the bill for that? It's not like he's getting ready for the draft and has an agent paying for it - he's still a college student. And I'd imagine that kind of training isn't cheap.

Does KB2 speak German?***

Oct 26, 2018, 8:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here is ESPN's exclusive KB2 interview w/ Maria Taylor

Oct 26, 2018, 8:32 AM

Anyone else think that Maria has a "thing" for KB2? She was giddy around him during the Maria-Rowe'd Trip to CLEMSON. I've seen that too many times in my lifetime, and my perception is usually correct. Maybe I'm wrong, but there appeared to be a definite connection betwixt them.

Anyone else think so?

Oct 26, 2018, 9:03 AM

Yep!

Oct 26, 2018, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Here is ESPN's exclusive KB2 interview w/ Maria Taylor ]

I'm not sure its a thing but she seems to have taken a special interest in this situation and used it to get this interview. I will say she performed a reasonable interview and didnt try to lead him into any negative sound bites

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "thing" is his fraternity and her sorority...

Oct 26, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Here is ESPN's exclusive KB2 interview w/ Maria Taylor ]

KB is Alpha Phi Alpha and Maria is Alpha Kappa Alpha. They are brother/sister greek organizations, and it's the reason that Maria's has been overprotective of KB during this process.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,102
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic