Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigermanic - you above water still?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Tigermanic - you above water still?

May 20, 2020, 8:31 AM

Some of that stuff is crazy. Any of that near you? It looks like mostly central.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/flooding-hits-parts-midwest-evacuations-105609769.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/0zxQL.Ihgb1FIA4cdoU7eA--~B/aD0xODgxO3c9MzAwMDtzbT0xO2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-images/2020-05/008bbca0-99f0-11ea-bb6b-c1da776b35c0">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know, but the gubnah in Michigan looked absolutely

May 20, 2020, 8:43 AM

petrified in some press conference this morning. She's asking people to go stay with relatives if they have to evacuate, which goes against her prior covid orders. She may very well crack.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I said earlier that when we have a hurricane evac, gas is $4

May 20, 2020, 9:08 AM

per gallon and we're still in a pandemic, the US's collective heads may explode.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, you could tell how crazy it was from the pics in the

May 20, 2020, 8:54 AM
dambreak.png(101.9 K)

video.

Attached some for you all so you could see the impact:

maybe this will help michigan's water contamination***

May 20, 2020, 8:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: maybe this will help michigan's water contamination***

May 20, 2020, 9:02 AM

1st Hope as well with Tigermanic. Two other comments ....

May 20, 2020, 9:03 AM

- Dow Chemical facility introduces some interesting, potentially high risks.
- USAs infrastructure seems to be approaching 3rd world quality. Dams, bridges, highways, rails, subways, airports _ way to many in disrepair. Sad.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Third world is extremely dramatic

May 20, 2020, 9:06 AM

Because there is only one world, idiot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I have traveled to this so-called third world

May 20, 2020, 9:24 AM

We have a LONG way to go to get there. When people are commuting to work in cars with no windshields or doors, or by donkey, or barefoot on dirt roads, to work all day hand plowing a field to plant yams with shovels with broken handles and other hand-made tools, for $5, then we can talk.

We're not even to the level of 2nd world yet. And generally, the only other places in the world as nice or nicer than the US, they tend to be the countries who spend our money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you pave over the earth, there's no where for water

May 20, 2020, 9:06 AM [ in reply to 1st Hope as well with Tigermanic. Two other comments .... ]

to go.

Have you never heard of underground storage tanks?***

May 20, 2020, 10:46 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure have. Once those are full, where do they empty?***

May 20, 2020, 1:14 PM

I am 100% on board with treating developers like witches

May 20, 2020, 10:57 AM [ in reply to When you pave over the earth, there's no where for water ]

during the Salem Witch trials at this point. Throw Tom Winkopp in Hartwell and see if he floats by god.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait until you see the electrical and w/ww infrastructure***

May 20, 2020, 9:09 AM [ in reply to 1st Hope as well with Tigermanic. Two other comments .... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Nothing like staying in a hotel where

May 20, 2020, 10:02 AM

for three hours a day, they crank a diesel generator up for electricity, and you have to hand pump your shower water. Then all you have to worry about as you sleep are the bats on the ceiling, and scorpions on the floor. Nothing like the sound of a bat flying right above your bed in the dark as you sleep. And check your shoes each morning for scorpions. And the mosquito nets are teh awesome.

Re: 1st Hope as well with Tigermanic. Two other comments ....

May 20, 2020, 9:10 AM [ in reply to 1st Hope as well with Tigermanic. Two other comments .... ]

True Trop, but we don't have the money for that. We spent the money spreading freedom in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Who the #### invited the P&R nerds?

May 20, 2020, 10:54 AM

Get the hell back in your cages, swine.

Re: Who the #### invited the P&R nerds?

May 20, 2020, 10:58 AM

You obviously don't like spreading freedom apparently.

Get the #### back in your cages, swine.

Re: Tigermanic - you above water still?

May 20, 2020, 10:05 AM

No, that is about 2 hours North or so. Its absolutely terrible. We have been having so much rain, every morning, I am scared to walk the floor in the basement. I cannot believe that my basement is dry. Its insane the past 2-3 weeks.

Thanks for checking!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic