»
Topic: Have the boys over last night, one of whom is a coot
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 11, 2020, 9:49 PM by: HillBillyTiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Have the boys over last night, one of whom is a coot

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 7:23 PM

He doesn’t talk football much anymore, but as we were watching Clemson dismantle Miami,, He was scale still giddy over the gamecocks big win over Vanderbilt, and said ‘we are so close to being undefeated”. The rest of us just laughed, but I stopped to think for second.—> Gamecock fans have lost touch with reality, they so want to be Clemson that are starting to fantasize they Are only one or two plays from relevance.

Later he said “Clemson shouldn’t even be in the ACC the rest of the league sucks” and I reminded him that South Carolina has a losing record versus the ACC since Spurrier left, he denied this was true, but didn’t bother to look it up . I just dropped i, t gamecock fans are beyond help .

sounds like you invited one too many people over

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 7:38 PM

:)

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Many South Carolinians have a Cousin Eddie

[3]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 7:40 PM

(aka as a coot friend, family member or in-law). You can only laugh, enjoy their disassociation with football reality, and protect your sewer system ...

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

What do you mean they have a losing record vs ACC?

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 7:42 PM

Since Spurrier left I believe they are 0 for everyone against the ACC. Not a single win.

I didn't look that up either but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I know they have an all time losing record against most ACC schools. I think they lead Wake Forest. That's something

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: What do you mean they have a losing record vs ACC?

[4]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 8:06 PM

They are 1-7 against the ACC since Spurrier, if I counted correctly. Their 1 win was NCState in 2017.

1-7 is what I got as well***

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 8:39 PM

2021 white level member

I remember that now

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 8:53 PM

NC State repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. They had to try to lose that game.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 8:12 PM

I distinctly remember them beating NC State a couple years ago, And I left out we were talking about games not against Clemson

Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 8:12 PM

I distinctly remember them beating NC State a couple years ago, And I left out we were talking about games not against Clemson

Sounds like he must be one of the smarter ones.***

Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 8:44 PM

Re: Have the boys over last night, one of whom is a coot

[1]
Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 9:45 PM

Good for you for inviting him into your home. I gave you a TU for your generosity by being kind to people less fortunate than you.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Have the boys over last night, one of whom is a coot

Posted: Oct 11, 2020, 9:49 PM

By uscjr logic, they are undefeated. Any loss by no more than 21 is a win. They should be ranked, and are in a 3 way race for the sec title.

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2021 Season Tickets for sale. The location is as followed: TD TDH R 17 TD TDH R 19 TD TDH R 21 The c...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2628 people have read this post