Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Special memories are always a blessing. My family was not
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,453

Special memories are always a blessing. My family was not

Aug 26, 2019, 2:12 PM

financially well off and attending Clemson ballgames were extremely rare. My first game was in 1980 vs. Duke. I never thought I'd make it back for sometime but vowed I'd try to go as much as possible once I had a job. A few years after the Duke game, my best friend's family had season tickets and attended a few games with them, loving every minute of it. I have so many memories. As this season approaches, I reached into that memory bank and thought of the reason's the trips were so special. I loved listening to "Leonard's Losers" on the way up and before the games, the cool weather of the fall and the thought of being in the mountains was special. Coming from a small town, all the people and HUGE atmosphere made the world that much bigger. Now, with the help of some wonderful TNET friends, I have taken Myfavjr. to several games. He was about 3 1/2 when we attended his first and he is now eight. I can only imagine how huge all of this seems to him. He is so excited for this season to start is has already planned this Thursday evening for us. I'm glad he is being able to enjoy what is happening at Clemson. As TigerHawk76® said after one game, "you don't have to worry about him growing up a fan of the coots! and I believe he is right!!! :)

Message was edited by: Kick some yellow jacket butt!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have a GREAT time and GO TIGERS***

Aug 26, 2019, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice reflection & gratitude.

Aug 26, 2019, 2:28 PM

Oh MFO..Back in 2018 your Dad had a stroke (mine in 2007) & I don't remember his recovering or passing..so What's the current situation.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Special memories are always a blessing. My family was not

Aug 26, 2019, 2:29 PM
clemson-kid.jpg(90.4 K)

Start'em young. Raise'em right!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Start'em Young . . . Raise'em Right!!!

Aug 26, 2019, 5:05 PM
IMG_1128.PNG(98.7 K)

Go on . . . Tell me this kid wouldn't enjoy a Clemson Football Game!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,453
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic