Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone checked out Bama's SOS and considered what...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,982

Has anyone checked out Bama's SOS and considered what...

Dec 3, 2019, 8:47 PM

it would be if you took the two games they lost out of it? I don't see how playing good teams helps your SOS if you fall on your face when you play them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There you go making sense again.

Dec 3, 2019, 8:53 PM

Dangerous.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you are in favor of playoff expansion to encourage more challenging schedules (when possible)?

Dec 3, 2019, 8:56 PM

Good. I am in favor of playoff expansion as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's a Different Approach

Dec 3, 2019, 9:34 PM

I am proposing we leave the playoff system at four teams but we disband the committee. Instead of a committee who seemingly determine the factors involved in their selection of teams, we use several Vegas oddsmakers who appear to have a better insight for the best teams. Currently, Clemson has the best odds and I believe the final four would be just as good and possibly better than the four selected by a committee. Oddsmakers put their money where there opinions are.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice point. But keep in mind that oddsmakers are also

Dec 3, 2019, 9:50 PM

assessing the emotional current of money of others and the balance point to capture the maximum take. That doesn't always align with the game itself taking place.

Have we been favored in any CFP we've played in yet? Maybe ND last year in the Cotton but I'm not sure. Seems like we've been a running dog in this event since we first got in in 2015. And now we're line favorites across the board and borderline entrants. Ironic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve heard on some betting shows that isnt always the case.***

Dec 3, 2019, 10:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone checked out Bama's SOS and considered what...

Dec 3, 2019, 9:18 PM

They didn’t beat a team the entire season with more than 7 wins. That was TAMU. Most of the teams they beat had a losing record.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone checked out Bama's SOS and considered what...

Dec 3, 2019, 11:14 PM

Bama? Who is that?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,982
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic