Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unless the Death Ridge heats the water to boiling,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Unless the Death Ridge heats the water to boiling,

May 23, 2019, 9:19 AM

I will be in the pool the next few days, except for daily jaunts to Acme for nourishment....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By the end of next week when the death ridge weakens to

May 23, 2019, 9:22 AM

into a severe illness ridge, swimming pools, lakes, and ponds will feel like tub water. Nothing worse than being at Lake Murray and it's 103 outside and you're sweating bullets, only to jump in the water and it's like a bath tub. Dive deep, that's the key. Below 10 feet deep the water is cool. Or find a river. They're always cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hartwell won't be that warm until the end of June, but you

May 23, 2019, 9:25 AM

crazy anyway. That's prime time floating season right there. I could stay in the lake for 8-10 hours drinking beer. Ain't tryna have no 'cool' water, I want it to be comfortable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been sweating in Lake Murray. Literally sweating.

May 23, 2019, 9:30 AM

Sitting in the water drinking beer, and hot and sweating almost like a hot tub. Water temperature has been known to go north of 90 degrees at the surface with a long and bad heat wave. Lake Hartwell doesn't get like that I'd wager.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh but it do. Best time of the year.

May 23, 2019, 9:34 AM

Really helps with hangovers. Jocassee stays pretty cool year round.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm too old for hangovers. They hurt more than they used to

May 23, 2019, 9:41 AM

I generally drink to hangover excess maybe once every other year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TmgaOzps2M

Dang man, you're at the beach. Hit the waves...

May 23, 2019, 9:41 AM

https://www.charlottestories.com/massive-great-white-sharks-are-now-swarming-around-the-carolina-coast/?fbclid=IwAR08tSAmPaZJs6d8B3qaczfty_MMoVI5oMvYGOB_5MFaIhavrsXY6XGDrV4

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I love reading Amazon reviews sometimes.

May 23, 2019, 9:52 AM

Article in link had a link to a shark repellent wrist band on Amazon. First customer question:

Question: Can i wear this while watching jaws.
Answer: Sharkbanz can be worn for comfort, and to prevent sharks from breaching out of the TV while watching the classic Jaws or the modern Sharknado.
By Sharkbanz SELLER on February 20, 2018

Just bought a security camera and enjoyed this:

Question: Will i be able to converse live with the nsa agents monitoring my devices?
Answer: Normally Yes but the Chinese Ministry Of State ( they build these devices for resell on Amazon) sometimes will drop the NSA feed and reroute to Federal Protective Service of Russian under an agreement with the Obama administration. Their English is not too good but if you use your Alexa device ( built by the Chinese too) it will translate it perfectly. see less
By Jerry Thornton on May 10, 2019

magnetic shark protection..lulz***

May 23, 2019, 11:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You laugh, but have you ever talked with someone who it

May 23, 2019, 12:13 PM

didn't work for?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic