Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are you a cup half full or half empty fan?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Are you a cup half full or half empty fan?

Apr 20, 2019, 4:37 PM

From the posts I have seen here, I would say most are half empty baseball fans on tnet. I personally was raised to be glass half full person. My grandmother always said look for the good in life and be happy. Yes the tigers have had a rough time the last 8 days. The guys have not lost hope and are playing hard. I still think this team will breakout of this slump and finish the regular season in good form. No matter how the season plays out, I believe the Tigers have and will continue to give it their best and I want to personally thank them for that.

As for the coaching, I believe Monte is building the foundation of what will become a dynasty. He has been recruiting well and consistently winning 40 + games a season. I say be patient and believe good things are coming. Even Dabo did not win a championship in his first 6 years, but what he has built will be successful for many more years to come.

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there were a lot of unhappy tigers when Bowden got fired

Apr 20, 2019, 4:41 PM

especially when we had a losing season 2 years later. Bowden never had a losing season. I like Monte. I think he will have us winning in just a few short years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a sick of all the errors fan.***

Apr 20, 2019, 4:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Gotta learn to "ignore them"....

Apr 20, 2019, 4:47 PM

They're NOT real fans...

Because when we win they disappear...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you a cup half full or half empty fan?

Apr 20, 2019, 4:47 PM

To be honest I wonder if the people who are complaining the loudest are Tiger fans. Or are they on here just to stir-up trouble among the faithful? Monte had a huge rebuilding job and he is putting the pieces in place to make a run in the next two years. Even Monte said this was a young team that had to jell together.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 4:50 PM

I’ve tried to be positive on this team. The talent is clearly there but they just can’t put it together. We need a new closer and we need to get back to fundamentals of baseball instead of swinging for the fences first pitch no matter the scenario. I fear we will be a 2-3 seed and not make it out of the regional again. It’s too bad we wasted the Beer and Davidson talents. At least we have a talented group of freshman and sophomores for a run next year. Maybe the team turns it around and gets hot but I don’t see it happening this year.

Half Empty Fan

Apr 20, 2019, 5:17 PM

A great tradition of Clemson baseball is going down the tubes in front of us. Think about it. What has Mont accomplished? An ACC tourney title and 3 straight home regional losses. This year? Lose a series against last place SEC Gamecocks. Lose a home series against unranked ND. Get swept by a then unranked FSU team. In the process of losing/getting swept at home by an unranked Duke team. And I'm hearing wait until next year. Wait, isn't that the Coots motto?

Apr 20, 2019, 5:21 PM

I guess I’m a glass half full guy. I would rather have lower expectations and be pleasantly surprised than to have high expectations and get punched in the gut.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am a half full guy but

Apr 20, 2019, 6:06 PM

And I do tend to temper my optimism. I guess I am half full, but definitely NOT 3/4 full

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic