Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cheer for me Saturday guys!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 866

Cheer for me Saturday guys!

Oct 16, 2013, 11:05 PM

I worked at Burger King all through high school & spent my paychecks during the fall on tickets every single week. The fact I wasn't fired for asking off three and a half months of consecutive Saturday's is a miracle. I got ripped off by sclapers a lot in the beginning, but I was too anxious to make sure I had a ticket. I lucked out in finding a Georgia ticket this year for $80 thirty minutes before kickoff. I'm so bummed I can't go this weekend, especially for being broke. Darn the days of being 21!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haden53, most of us had to work all types of jobs in our

Oct 17, 2013, 6:20 AM

earlier days. I did everything I could to earn a little money from curb-hopping at drive-ins to selling magazines door-to-door to selling shoes to mowing lawns.

The fact is that you worked to earn the money to attend games, so you learned the value of a dollar. I promise that will serve you well for years to come, and sooner, rather than later, you'll be a season ticket holder with some of the best seats in the house!

Thanks for being a loyal friend and fan of Clemson....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank ya!

Oct 17, 2013, 7:46 PM

It's certainly been a blast. I went to 9 games in 2009 so nobody got much for Christmas that year haha.

Lot's of people won't be there. This post feels like

Oct 17, 2013, 7:54 PM

someone asking for a handout.

If I were asking for a handout

Oct 18, 2013, 4:27 AM

I would've asked for a ticket. Do you honestly think I would expect someone to give up their ticket? Lol are you nuts? I wouldn't give up my ticket if I had one.

Replies: 4
| visibility 866
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic