Topic: Had a great convo with a Clemson couple at
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 13, 2020 1:26 AM by: huhud82®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Had a great convo with a Clemson couple at

[17]
Posted: Jan 12, 2020 11:00 PM

Golden Nugget in Biloxi today. They know people/things. Here's what I thought was worth sharing. Amari was POed after the Fiesta Bowl. He called the manhood of our WRs into question. Challenged his unit to live up to the WRU title which, in Amari's opinion, they don't deserve.

So here's the thing. LSWho thinks the trophy is theirs already particularly because they expect to throw it all over our secondary. They're quite confident. Arrogant even.

Clemson WRs are HUNGRY. They're out to make a statement. Lawd hep those boys!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

Re: Had a great convo with a Clemson couple at

[1]
Posted: Jan 12, 2020 11:49 PM

Thanks for sharing. Given all the hard work Amari put in to get himself back so quickly from his ACL injury, I can understand why he would be pissed off. On media day, he said he was putting in 10 hour days of rehab.

It really is a lot of fun watching Trevor hit our wide receivers for explosive plays. It will be interesting to see how much we run Travis, and whether there might be some new offensive wrinkles. I always get the feeling our offense is holding back, even in big games.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Amari is truly better than ever. It took this long

[2]
Posted: Jan 13, 2020 12:01 AM

but he's faster than he was. I look for him to have a huge game. His mind is in a great place.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

The definition of awesome!

they need to step up for sure***

[1]
Posted: Jan 13, 2020 1:15 AM

Re: Had a great convo with a Clemson couple at

Posted: Jan 13, 2020 1:26 AM

In fairness, though, Higgins & Ross got dinged up pretty bad in the Fiesta. I think they'll have great performances tonight. Sure hope so.

2020 orange level member

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1668 people have read this post