Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots are more concerned with Dabo's "ruined" reputation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Coots are more concerned with Dabo's "ruined" reputation

Dec 2, 2014, 8:24 AM

than they are with their glide from top 10 to non existent. They don't have a QB, OL or a defense going into next year but listening to Columbia radio it is obvious they are more concerned about Dabo's reputation after playing DW. Most of the callers are calling the show while on their smoke break so they talk fast and hang up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots are more concerned with Dabo's "ruined" reputation

Dec 2, 2014, 8:33 AM

Dabo's rep is ruined? News to me. Playing someone medically cleared ruins head coaches reputations now?smh
Actually a lot of the butthurt comes from the fact Dabo and his entire staff were able to keep the amount of damage a secret for so long. Matter of fact Dabo didn't even have to say anything about it at all on noone would have been the wiser.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2014, 8:40 AM

That is their "talking points" and it's, in their small world, the only dig they can get at Clemson Fans. The best post I have seen that shuts this crap down is this....Where was their "concern " for Cole when he was playing injured. That fact doesn't fit their "compassion" narrative. It's absurd and I for one refuse to listen to this stupidity!

Dec 2, 2014, 8:34 AM

They don't wanna accept the fact that things are heading back in the direction of being a bottom feeder. So they talk about something else that takes they're minds off the negative.

Dabo's "ruined" reputation - a figment of Coot imagination.

Dec 2, 2014, 8:36 AM

Non-story everywhere but Cootlumbia.

They not concered that Stoudt played with injured shoulder***

Dec 2, 2014, 8:36 AM

Re: They are grasping for straws!

Dec 2, 2014, 8:49 AM

Isn't it great when you have been so arrogant to your opponent when you when that when they whip your ACL tied behind his back! Ask why Mike Davis slammed the ball down after getting jacked by one of our players, why did OWB's favorite Fayhhroow Cooper came off and did not go back in?

No guts, no glory!!!

The Tigers showed who had character with their no quit attitude, we overcame a great Sec team and their Sec Refs!!!

Re: Coots need to hang a banner

Dec 2, 2014, 8:42 AM

Of Lattimore to help them overcome the guilt.

send your chicken buddies this quote from a recruit

Dec 2, 2014, 8:45 AM

The Clemson coaching staff hosted several of the 2015 commits as well as many 2016 uncommitted prospects Saturday afternoon and the win showed everyone in attendance that every player is willing to give it his all to get a win – even if it means playing with a torn ACL.

Deshaun Watson did just that and caught the attention of every recruit in attendance, especially one four-star defensive end.

“I was pumped about how our defense played,” Thomasville (GA) Thomas County defensive end and Clemson commit Austin Bryant told TigerNet Sunday afternoon. “They made some big time stops. I would follow Deshaun Watson into war any day as well!”

http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Recruits-react-Clemsons-big-win-Gamecocks-13314

Coots are gonna "Ruin" the Legends reputation next year..lol***

Dec 2, 2014, 8:47 AM

HEY COOTS ORANGE EVERYWHERE

Dec 2, 2014, 8:52 AM

Let them say what they want. I think it's funny because it's the only thing they can come up with. They know they got that a$$ beat down and oh the irony of blaming DABO. LOL I LOVE IT.

Thank you though Carolina fans for being so "concerned" about Watson. Next time he will put up 60+ on you.

Dec 2, 2014, 8:57 AM

Maybe it's spurries reputation that is ruined...

to be beaten so badly by a team with a quarterback partially paralyzed and so near death...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic