Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys you can't argue the little things and miss the big ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 419

Guys you can't argue the little things and miss the big ...

Nov 21, 2014, 3:49 PM

picture.

It's GARDNER-WEBB! We use to have our HS basketball camps there in the summer. I think some of the HS teams we camped with were better than their actual team.

Game should be a 20-pt game in the end. Winthrop was bad enough on our home court, but at least the small light at the end of that tunnel was they have some recent history of being competitive. Problem is, they turned around and lost to an 0-2 Savannah St. team yesterday........Yep that's right.........Savannah St.

It makes no difference to me if we were cheated out of a timeout. If you are in a game with GARDNER-WEBB, the only reason you should need a timeout in the last minute of the game is to be able to substitute your statistician/GPA booster into the game so he can log some actual "playing time" during his career.

I really do like Brad Brownell. I also really want our basketball program to be successful. I for one believe its possible to be a competitor in this sport. But FTLOG, please don't let D-Rad go wasting anymore $$$ with another "renovation" to Littlejohn. Use that money to hire a good coach that you can keep. Or better yet....just give it to the Football Program if this is what we are going to look like.

Our Clemson Tigers of the ACC are currently sitting at 0-2 in the Big South. Don't look now, but Hight Point (3-0 and from the Big South) comes calling the day after Thanksgiving #dozenswillbethere
#pleasefastforwardto2016

GO TIGERS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 419
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic