Topic: Guys, relax
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 21, 2020, 12:31 PM by: Ora
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Guys, relax

[2]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 11:14 AM

Another week to get our guys healthy, and if we need the game with FSU to get into the ACCCG and Playoffs (we definitely shouldn't), then we will suck it up and go play. It isn't fair, it probably isn't "right," but we have overcome far, far greater.

We may look back on this as a blessing. For all we know Trevor could have gone out there and suffered an injury today. Let's put it in God's hands and do all we can to support the program.

Agree. But we’ll never let FSU live this

[3]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 11:20 AM

cowardice down.

2021 white level member

Re: Agree. But we’ll never let FSU live this

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 11:21 AM

Oceola would have been ashamed.

Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 11:35 AM

At this point I'm not sure why they haven't made him socially distance himself from the horse. All animals matter!

Ora

Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 12:31 PM

Very good, my man. QUITE good. I like your thinking !??

It is beyond me how this isn't a forfeiture at this point

Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 11:22 AM

It meets all the criteria...but I highly doubt the ACC will do anything about it.

Re: Guys, relax

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 11:40 AM

Do you ever think that some of us don't have lives and we need the game to watch? You ever think about that, hot shot. Huh..do you? On a serious note, it is a perfect day outside, but I just wanted to stay inside and rest, relax, and watch football. Now I am pressured to actually do something constructive, which I won't.

2021 white level member

###### Carl

[1]
Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 12:00 PM

And for a minute there I thought I had tricked the board into a sense of optimism.

Dabo should definitely fist fight Norvell in an abandoned Kmart parking lot for the win.

Re: Guys, relax

Posted: Nov 21, 2020, 12:20 PM

Good perspective. You are correct. I hope the staff can keeps the kids' attitudes positive; I'm sure they will.

Having said that, the Seminole tribe should withdraw their approval of FSU's use of their name - at least for football. I wouldn't want to be associated with those weasels.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) Section J row S...$3600. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1112 people have read this post