Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gotta love the Bama media machine....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Gotta love the Bama media machine....

Jan 7, 2020, 7:17 AM

Mentions of the team have been minuscule for the past few weeks as they are irrelevant to the playoffs. So lets have Tua announce his intentions in a press conference the week of CFP Championship.

Gotta keep the Bama brand out front.

Screams "Look at me" for the program since the football team is not in contention.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gotta love the Bama media machine....

Jan 7, 2020, 7:20 AM

I figured they would do it right after the game to take publicity off the winner. Like the FSU coach hire coinciding with the CFP announcements.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, I think Saban is trying to change his perception..

Jan 7, 2020, 7:25 AM

as the angry troll. I think that played a roll in this press conference.

Did you see him after the Citrus Bowl tossing out fruit to the players after the victory? Saban in the past would not be happy with a Citrus Bowl bid and victory. I don’t know if he is simply watching how Dabo does it or if it is his friendship with Dabo that is causing it. But Saban is smart and he surely notices that Dabo has the edge right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 7:50 AM

Come on. A lot of guys announced their future intentions yesterday. Joyner announced he was staying at USuC. Do you think they are shouting for anyone to look at them? I doubt it. Everything is NOT an anti~Clemson conspiracy.You guys need to lighten up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classes are starting back for these schools

Jan 7, 2020, 7:55 AM

And the draft deadline for declaration is in the next 2 weeks. When else are they going to do it?

I find myself giving Bama a lot more leeway these days.

Jan 7, 2020, 8:13 AM

May Saban right his ship and reclaim the sec title from here until he retires. At least he earned the accolades over a period of years.

Spring semester started.. you after in school or

Jan 7, 2020, 8:37 AM

You are not.

Don't know if they could keep it a secret.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You may not realize how much Tua is loved by their fanbase.

Jan 7, 2020, 9:32 AM

He's considered an all-timer at Bama and they felt that he deserved more than just a post to Twitter for his announcement.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2020, 9:36 AM

Ironic, considering who your coach is

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic