Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gotta love a trip to Wake Forest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Gotta love a trip to Wake Forest

Nov 20, 2016, 8:21 AM

Pay $10 and park within view of football stadium. Parking lot full of orange clad tiger fans. Had seats three rows from top of stadium, but was closer to field than bottom of upper deck at Clemson. Clemson fans outnumbered Wake fans at least 2-1, maybe more. The few, I mean few, Wake fans we ran into very nice, thanked us for coming. Bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts on way out of stadium.

Only drawback, Cold as ####.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gotta love a trip to Wake Forest

Nov 20, 2016, 8:29 AM

Kids playing on their "hill" pretty cool, too. Reminds me of the old days in Death Valley.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice field report "tar hill"...

Nov 20, 2016, 8:35 AM

Sounds about right 110% from my trips there, and remains me of a bigger Davidson College venue & fanbase!

ThX for going in such Cold weather!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed! I was surprised with how much free parking was available...

Nov 20, 2016, 9:04 AM

We got to the stadium about an hour prior to kickoff and parked in a business parking lot in plain sight of BB&T Field. My friend was like "Can we just park here?" We were the third car to park and then as we were walking to the stadium, less than 1000 foot walk, more Clemson fans started to pull in. The police were funny after the game helping guide people back to their cars. The officers asked "Did you pay for parking or not?" And led people in the right direction based on that alone.

My friend lives in W-S. Mapquest said he lived 19 minutes from the stadium. With "game traffic" it took 15 minutes to get there. Our tix were at will call. We waited maybe two minutes in line and got our tix. It took 20 minutes to drive back to his house after the game was over. Other than the crappy restroom accommodations at the stadium (literally Doug Kingsmore-sized restrooms for a FOOTBALL game) and running out of hot chocolate at halftime, everything was quick and readily available. People were friendly and overall a very pleasant family experience. I'll definitely come back to see a game at WF.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic