Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gotta love CUAD! Even though I'm in Afghanistan, I'll still
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,350

Gotta love CUAD! Even though I'm in Afghanistan, I'll still

Oct 20, 2012, 7:46 AM

be at the game. I get to give a big shoutout on the jumbotron to some family and friends there in the Valley!!

I hate missing this game, but it sure is nice to be able to drop a quick hello to folks back home. CUAD is made up of some great people.

GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Outstanding!! Stay Safe!***

Oct 20, 2012, 8:23 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gotta love CUAD! Even though I'm in Afghanistan, I'll still

Oct 20, 2012, 9:00 AM

Take care of yourself bub! Come home safe!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ken

Awesome! Make 'em cry, bro.

Oct 20, 2012, 9:06 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Get Some Sir! Semper Fidelis....

Oct 20, 2012, 9:47 AM

i can't be there either because we just picked up a herd of 512 disgusting recruits to make into Marines yesterday at MCRD San Diego....i've got ESPN game tracker ready to roll on my work computer. I'm a Chief DI now so i just supervise and i'll be watching the Tigers on Game Tracker acting like i'm sitting in the stands....stay safe over there and say hello to Helmand Province for me if you make it to the Sangin area where Lima 3/5 shed blood and killed a lot of those ########.....good to see you over there getting some and leading Marines. Semper Fidelis, Sir.

Guns

Oct 20, 2012, 10:44 AM

I've been through Sangin a few times already. Let's just say that place isn't the same since you all were here. You guys definitely did some good work out here.

Also, I should be back by mid-Nov. Looks like I might get stationed in Charlotte with the OSO office. I'll be in Clemson A TON! You are welcome anytime.

Back to the Drill Field! You must LOVE that place! Take care of those recruits for me and help them to understand what it's all about.

GO TIGERS and Semper Fi brother!

Thats Awesome! Semper Fi!!!***

Oct 20, 2012, 9:47 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you for sharing and thank you for your service

Oct 20, 2012, 10:22 AM

Enjoy that moment and stay safe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,350
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic