»
Topic: Goodness Dabo Represents Us Well
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 8, 2019 9:12 AM by: jscherrep
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Goodness Dabo Represents Us Well

emoji_events [9]
Posted: Dec 7, 2019 11:35 PM

Did y'all see that interview he just did. He left the others amazed at his character and energy.

no.

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2019 11:35 PM

which interview?

2020 white level member

Re: no.

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2019 11:38 PM

It was on the ACC network in the stadium. The panel, Coach Richt, EJ, Mac and that announcer guy. He left them stunned in a good way.

Just watched it on a rerun

[1]
Posted: Dec 8, 2019 12:41 AM

Goodness.... Maybe one of the best things I've seen from him. He was holding court.

Shows why we have the pick of the litter when it comes to recruits. And, if that gets out mainstream only more recruits and their families are going to want to come to Clemson.

Impressive!!

2020 white level member

Re: Goodness Dabo Represents Us Well

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2019 11:44 PM

I'm sorry I missed it. I'm in a motel in Kentucky. Maybe someone will post it on YouTube.

2020 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 7, 2019 11:48 PM

The sports shows will undoubtedly show it as the reason Dabo is so successful. He covered a lot with passion. Like I said the panel was amazed.

[2]
Posted: Dec 8, 2019 1:34 AM

ACCN will undoubtedly replay it, and it is Dabo keeping it real...

...the reason we have the type of young men we do lining up to come play at Clemson!

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 9:12 AM

Dabo is amazing! He has proven that you can win and do it the right way. You see it from him but also from the players! They allways start an interview with giveing it all to God! You can argue the religious aspect of the team. Some like it some don't but you can't argue with the results and the goodness you see in the players. They are grounded and seem to understand how blessed they are. We have the best coach in America win or lose!

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: (2) Section UB and reserved parking pass...$450. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1685 people have read this post