Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love my Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 418

I love my Tigers

Oct 22, 2013, 10:49 AM

and to all of you that have been waiting on a moment like this to climb out from under your rock, I would appreciate it if you'd go back!!

Good teams lose from time to time. WE are a Good team and will get back up and continue to fight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Here here! Get behind our boys and put some distance

Oct 22, 2013, 10:53 AM

between us and last weekend. Also, give Maryland something to remember us by!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Good teams lose from time to time?

Oct 22, 2013, 10:59 AM

Is that you Tommy Bowden? No one is upset that we lose to the #5 team (now #2 in BCS) in the country. Its the utter and complete humiliation heaped upon the university by this travesty of a game. If you cant understand that, then, maybe your the "fan" that needs to climb back under a rock. Some of you have become all to accepting about this kind of epic beatdown for all the nation to witness. Just one game? ########! We lost any hope at a divison title, conference title, and national title. Those alone cost the school millions of dollars, forget the public pantsing we got. How many recruits saw that nightmare and will ultimately chose to go elsewhere? And now we are back to square one with the stupid "Clemsoning" garbage and it will take years to restore any kind of respect. Some of you need to open your eyes. Stop criticizing and belittleing the fans that expect and demand better for a program that absolutely deserves better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You get it pioneer. Historic loss at home not dismissed easy***

Oct 22, 2013, 11:13 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good teams lose from time to time?

Oct 22, 2013, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Good teams lose from time to time? ]

Ok, so I am speaking to the people that only show up after a loss. Did I say I was happy about how we lost.....ummmmm, NO. We lost the ability to control our destiny alone, all hope gone, ummm no!! Good teams lose from time to time, Ummmm yes!! If you don't know that then your fooling yourself. Tommy Bowden....Hardly!!! I wanted him gone, I'm just not throwing in my towel because we lost.

I am an Alumni, a Fan, all in all I'm a diehard!! I utterly hate the venom from people that sit silently while everything is good then spew vomit all over my PC screen when anything goes wrong. Not just this loss, but I truly believe a coach or player could fart and it smell bad and someone on this site would moan and complain about it.

All accepting hardly, Clemsoning is not losing to Number 5, it's not even losing badly, Clemsoning would be following up a loss to number 5 by losing to Maryland, NC State or even Duke like we did after beating Miami.

All it will take to "KEEP", not "restore" respect is win!! We need to beat Maryland, Virginia, GT and the Citadel then beat the coots. That will KEEP our respect we don't have to restore anything after last Saturday except to start winning again.

Call me what you will, I'm not really into name calling, but looking at what's in front of us, I truly believe what I said above.

Nice blow with the Bowden comment!!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Drama Queen POTD***

Oct 22, 2013, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Good teams lose from time to time? ]

Replies: 5
| visibility 418
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic