Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good read on how to identify a Louisville fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Good read on how to identify a Louisville fan

Sep 16, 2015, 8:08 AM

other than just by looking for the drunkards

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Good read on how to identify a Louisville fan

Sep 16, 2015, 8:11 AM

Does the 'L' hand gesture double as an 'I'm going to shoot my wiener off' gesture when they are 0-2?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think so, but after further research, there appears to be

Sep 16, 2015, 8:14 AM

some pretty serious badarses at LouISville, so hopefully our Tiger fans will keep their heads on a swivel

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I think so, but after further research, there appears to be

Sep 16, 2015, 8:17 AM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Don't try to out gangsta the 'Ville

Sep 16, 2015, 8:22 AM

they'll come at you bro, you prepared to fight all these badarses?

so long as they don't bite with their bird beak teeth. those are scary.***

Sep 16, 2015, 8:32 AM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I agree, fake bird heads on grown men wearing jerseys

Sep 16, 2015, 8:36 AM

can be quite intimidating

cant be real fans...Canadian whisky? SMH***

Sep 16, 2015, 1:22 PM [ in reply to I think so, but after further research, there appears to be ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't let the bag fool you

Sep 16, 2015, 2:16 PM

He probably has a 40 of Colt in there

honestly i am shocked that

Sep 16, 2015, 8:12 AM

pizza sauce on shirt is not one of these.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I believe this LouISville co-ed done took all da pizza

Sep 16, 2015, 8:18 AM

As a side note, LbU thinks she fine

if that's a small bucket of fries to her left...

Sep 16, 2015, 8:19 AM

it never had a chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RIP bucket of fries, but on another serious note

Sep 16, 2015, 8:34 AM

I think the red bird head people will strike fear in Tiger fans. We need to group together to protect our own. I mean, look how terrifying they can be...

great, first 3Ts goes all annie oakley on weiners, now this?

Sep 16, 2015, 8:38 AM

i won't sleeps for days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

However, I think LbU would really enjoy Ville's wimmenz

Sep 16, 2015, 8:40 AM

^^^That one looks especially horny

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

d@mn, lbu...

Sep 16, 2015, 8:53 AM

pulls all the fine tail.

I'd hit it...

Sep 16, 2015, 10:42 AM [ in reply to However, I think LbU would really enjoy Ville's wimmenz ]

wid a truck...

..afterwards of course

null

Re: I'd hit it...

Sep 16, 2015, 2:18 PM

after you hit her with the truck, can I get seconds?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dat girl definitely got junk in trunk

Sep 16, 2015, 9:34 AM [ in reply to I believe this LouISville co-ed done took all da pizza ]

and arms and belly and thighs................

and in her necks***

Sep 16, 2015, 10:09 AM

Re: I believe this LouISville co-ed done took all da pizza

Sep 16, 2015, 9:36 AM [ in reply to I believe this LouISville co-ed done took all da pizza ]

Did she borrow Louie lips under panties

Yes

Sep 16, 2015, 10:09 AM

but she had to get them taken in a bit first

Re: I believe this LouISville co-ed done took all da pizza

Sep 16, 2015, 10:18 AM [ in reply to I believe this LouISville co-ed done took all da pizza ]

Dang! It is impossible to unsee that! And I used to like to bird watch.

Sure but

Sep 16, 2015, 10:28 AM

he's done some shady things for Louisville for sure***

Sep 16, 2015, 10:45 AM

Re: he's done some shady things for Louisville for sure***

Sep 16, 2015, 2:19 PM

never trust a man that wears make-up

Hilarious

Sep 16, 2015, 8:17 AM

LouieVuhl has some real chitheads.

Lots of Chad Kelly "I,ma go gets my AK" type knuckleheads.

Also, that line beard on that chic/man is really gross.

To be fair, they have SOME classy fans with classy tailgates

Sep 16, 2015, 8:25 AM

such as this one complete with stripper pole

wow. just wow

Sep 16, 2015, 1:13 PM

that's gross

Sep 16, 2015, 9:04 AM
image.jpg(45.3 K)

He looks a lot like this one...

Sep 16, 2015, 9:08 AM

that's a well trained bird.***

Sep 16, 2015, 9:10 AM

Pretty bird.

Sep 16, 2015, 9:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: My dealings with Card fans last year was nothing but

Sep 16, 2015, 9:10 AM

positive. Compared to KY fans (for those of you who had to deal with them at the peach bowl game), they're light years better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

That's because their gangsta poors don't travel to

Sep 16, 2015, 9:16 AM

away games. Dey straight gangsta yo

do you consider yourself right of anti social or is the

Sep 16, 2015, 9:32 AM

rest of the world just left of you & a wee bit outside?

tia in advance

There are several ways to look at it

Sep 16, 2015, 10:08 AM

Some good and some not so good. At times, really good. At other times, laying on our back and that is not so good.

Indeed a problem that's increased rapidly in the last 2 yrs.***

Sep 16, 2015, 10:10 AM

Sep 16, 2015, 1:21 PM

The only "L" gesture for their fans after Thursday...

Sep 16, 2015, 1:47 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only "L" gesture for their fans after Thursday...

Sep 16, 2015, 2:19 PM

Sep 16, 2015, 2:27 PM

I think these louisville peeps are river city coots.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic