Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THE DECK IS STACKED!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,894

THE DECK IS STACKED!

Jun 29, 2017, 3:29 PM

As I scrolled down the roster, I cannot help but to feel guilty with the amount of talent we have on the football roster. It's going to be interesting to see if Kelly Bryant can rally his leadership, and make great throws this season. If he can make good throws, and our receivers go after the ball to make catches it will be another championship run for sure. Especially, if our receivers can manage to gain yards after catch. Our offensive line is as deep as I've ever seen it, and our Running Backs can have fresh legs each time they hit the field. All of that being said, with the right offensive play calling based on team strengths, we may just be unstoppable. The defense is another story. It's frightening to even imagine how nasty our defense is going to be this season. This may be the nastiest defensive unit we've ever witnessed at Death Valley. At first, I was just going to say that I couldn't see a team on our schedule that could beat us, but now I'm not even certain if too many of them will even score against us. This season has the recipe to be epic. Championship or not, this season should be fun to watch. Especially if the Tigers return with the right hype and energy within the team to stay motivated and hungry all season. GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: THE DECK IS STACKED!

Jun 29, 2017, 3:37 PM

That's about as well as you can say it. Don't think I've ever felt this level of anticipation and hope that the couple of question marks we do have will be taken care of by a coaching staff unlike any I've seen before.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good 'ol fashion smash mouth D or as Danny Ford used

Jun 29, 2017, 3:52 PM

to say, "If They Can't Score, We Can't Lose!"

Gotta love it!

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2017, 4:01 PM

Fresh legs is a good thing but, it do seem that the more a RB touches the ball, the better they get at running the ball!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2017, 5:25 PM

POTD Sorry the guys on here have been too busy pan handling for points to notice.lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,894
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic