Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 934

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Jul 9, 2018, 8:07 AM

~Don't fall for the impostor thread~

Friday, nice calm night at home.

Saturday, lazy most of the day until time to go see a co-workers band play at his cousin's house in Fountain Inn. Band was good, piece of property even better. I was jealous.

Sunday, lazy again, most eventful thing was kicking around Lowe's for some project ideas to make the next few weekends less lazy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Jul 9, 2018, 8:15 AM

Friday after work I cooked some tortellini and watched U-571 on Starz. Its till awful.

Saturday I got the kids up early af to head to Hartwell for sail camp. Watched England beat Sweden while the kids sailed. At one point it began to ran, around lunch time, so I sent sonof out to the car to close the windows, which he did. However he failed to close the sunroof. FML. That put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day.

Stopped by girlfriendof's to eat dinner, pork tenderloin, steamed broccoli, and Matt hasselback potatoes.

Headed home and crashed.

Sunday I got the kids up early af again to head to Hartwell for....you guessed it, sail camp. Weather was insanely perfect. I think it got up to 82, breeze blowing all day long, not a cloud in the sky. Rolled down all my windows and opened the sunroof to let everything dry out.

Headed home in the afternoon to cook burgers on the grill until I ran out of propane. Moved the burgers to the cast iron skillets, baked some fries and heated some baked beans. Crashed on the couch for a little bit and went to bed at 830.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2018, 8:16 AM

OKAY,

Mom came down on Friday to bring cleaning supplies that I didn't know that I needed. SOS pads and baking soda for the win. We ate BBQ. She left. I ranted and raved that LivePD was a rerun.

Saturday, skewered some chicken and italian sausage and bell pepper and grilled for lunch. Had leftovers with a baked tater for supper. Watched first half of the new season of GLOW. Thought I had a Tinder hookup, but upon further research had thunder thighs and I dindn't wanna drive across town for that cause drunk. Passed out in recliner. Didn't pee myself.

Sunday, went to pharmacy to pick up my crazy pills. Ate at Smashburger. Did laundry and dishes, jerked it. Cooked shrimp scampi over capellini. Finished the 2nd season of GLOW. Man, Debbie has a DONK!!! Wood do. Jerk it again. Drank 18 Yuengling.

Now I'm here, drinking coffee, the end.

I have to quit skimming over the HWYW posts

Jul 9, 2018, 8:18 AM

I read: mom came over... jerked it.

My apologies for tainting your weekend by cliff noting your post.

Re: I have to quit skimming over the HWYW posts

Jul 9, 2018, 8:24 AM

You're not wrong. Thanks for the reminder. How do i edit a post?

Pigs

Jul 9, 2018, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

of Debbie's donk ? Is she a PAWG ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weekend?

Jul 9, 2018, 8:16 AM

Mine started Tuesday a week ago and after eating and drinking like there’s no tomorrow. Now I’m a sad fat blob this Monday morning.

Welp, the Tigers didn't play but I didn't die.

Jul 9, 2018, 8:19 AM

is this deja vu?

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Welp-the-Tigers-didnt-play-but-I-didnt-die-23701147

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Jul 9, 2018, 8:22 AM

Wife worked all weekend, so I played "Mr. Mom".

Friday - Made two huge dishes of chicken casserole - we ate it all weekend.

Saturday - Went to my dad's and fished until about 4pm. Didn't catch anything. Ate Little Caesars for lunch. The kids played in the lake. Then we came home, took a nap, ate chicken casserole, and went to bed.

Sunday - Went to church (after hearing my daughter tell my uber-religious mother in law that rain was Jesus peeing on us). Met my mom and step dad at White Duck Taco in Columbia and then went to the State Museum. The kids were hellions, but it was neat. The kids swear that they didn't learn a single thing, but it kept them busy. Came home, watched Jurassic Park, ate chicken casserole, cleaned up around the house some, and went to bed.

Drank 4 shots of espresso, t-draked, and beat out a paycheck already this morning, so I feel like a rock star.

If Sarah leaves me with the kids all weekend again, I may lose my mind.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I'd love to have another two days with...

Jul 9, 2018, 10:47 AM

all my children back when we were all young.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Went to Charleston/James Island/Folly.

Jul 9, 2018, 8:24 AM

Was hot, sweated a lot. Munkle Brewery is awesome. Ted's Butcherblock makes an incredible sandwich.

Everytime I saw Coming Street I sniggered and told my wife "look, Coming Street". Later while walking in College of Charleston I said "Hon, look 69 Coming Street!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Munkle and Teds, thats an incredible 1-2 punch***

Jul 9, 2018, 8:32 AM

Jul 9, 2018, 8:32 AM

friday: went to uptown social downtown. Pretty cool place. It's probably one of the biggest bars in charleston now size and popularity wise.

saturday: worked most of the day then went to frothy beard to watch the end of the wc game. got stuck in a fukkin monsoon on the way there. JSC saw the waterfall coming off the roof of that place. Frothy beard was a cool place but the beer is average. They have a ton of flavors which is cool but its nothing to write home about.

sunday: lazzy day. mowed grass. worked from home some. bout it

Saturday was a mess.

Jul 9, 2018, 11:04 AM

Went to eat on IOP and it took 1 1/2 hours to get off the island because someone got struck by lightening, and there were fire trucks and ambulances all over the place

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whale...yur late!

Jul 9, 2018, 8:33 AM

Stop falling down on the job!
??

Look man, y'all need to stop expecting this to be

Jul 9, 2018, 8:40 AM

posted before 8:30. Shorty spoiled you with his waking up early and such.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thankew 4 aksing! 9.5/10

Jul 9, 2018, 9:30 AM

Awfully nice here with golf on Friday, steak dinner with buncha friends here at the casa, lotta drinks/wine consumed.
Sat - great weather, dinner at Mezcal, really innovative Mexican and drinks. Sun - great weather again, watched Saunders screw up on 16/17 cause mangers can’t hold off posting about him. Awesome new pork tenderloin recipe tried Sun evening!

The lunge gave you the power and the lunge can take it away.***

Jul 9, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Look man, y'all need to stop expecting this to be ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You tryin' to be Thomas Edison or something?***

Jul 9, 2018, 11:12 AM

I'm actually shocked at how little I did looking back...

Jul 9, 2018, 8:43 AM

Wednesday, stomach bug left me colonoscopy-clean from running to the bathroom all morning, slept all afternoon, laid in the Big Chair in a daze until midnight and went to bed. Pretty much missed all evidence of any holiday.

Thursday, not sure I did much of anything until Thursday night, went to Midwood Country Club to see Billy Don Burns. Was cool because Jason Moss from Jason Moss & The Hosses showed up and played a short set during BDB's break.

Friday, did chores around the house, then off to Columbia for the wedding of the daughter of one of my good pals around 4, 'twas very nice, only had a couple of beers because still didn't feel 100%, home at 11 and off to bed.

Saturday, chores, then rode over to RH Mom's to pick up a fresh veggie delivery from RH Aunt's farm. Went home and put up green beans, corn, made summer salad from onion/tomato/cucumbers, did not get around to making squash casserole but will this week.

Sunday, Mrs. Tig made lemon-glazed blueberry scones from scratch with fresh blueberries from RH Aunt shipment, ate scones and drank coffee until I felt like doing anything, put chuck tender steaks in crock pot, then a few chores, then went to grocery store. Came home and made rice, fresh corn, fresh green beans, feasted, cleaned up, watched Preacher, crashed.

I'mma give the weekend a solid 8.25, it was great weather for the most part and I did do a lot of relaxing...points deducted for stomach bug, but I'm not a sit around and relax kinda guy. I need to be moving so it could have been better.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Friday night finished work at 5pm

Jul 9, 2018, 9:07 AM

More accurate is stopped work at 5pm. Then went to Publix in Chapin and bought groceries for mom since bad knee, etc. Then to lake house where caught end of MIL's bday party. Had steak and potato. Drank 2 beers.

Saturday: Ate brekruss (sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, grits). Saturday, was cloudy and COLD. Water was warmer than air. Eventually sun came out. Hydroslid, tubed, etc. behind boat. Son of caught like 30 bream off dock. Convinced it was the same one. We named him Fred. And later Dumb Fred. Drank about 7-8 beers on the day, from 11am to 9pm. Passed out because old and fat at 9:30. MIL got sloshed drinking my beer because she's used to Bud Light or Coors. Bud platty drinks like a craft beer as far as alcohol, but goes down more like a light beer. Can get in trouble if not managed properly. 16oz aluminum cans didn't help either;)

Sunday: Ate brekruss after sleeping in till 9am (that's 12 hours. Yep. No clue how I did that). Same stuff on the lake. Dropped beer intake to 3 since had to drive home at 7pm. Helped FIL get boat in and out. I'm the official trailer backer and am the only one who can do it 100% on the first try without having to retry 3-4 times. Cleaned out house, swept, visited dad in skilled nursing home on way back. Looked like an unemployed redneck roofer but DGAF. Got home. Unpacked, got kids bathed. Laundry going. SHAVED (feels Goodman) and showered. Went to sleep about 10.

No allergic reactions to sunscreen. No stitches or ER visits. Everyone is well, except my sinuses, which don't count. No ##### as usual. In fact, will not mention it anymore. Just a given no ##### so just assume. I will tell otherwise.

8.1/10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Every Monday I hope and pray that you have

Jul 9, 2018, 9:41 AM

coitus with your bride, and every Monday I am disappointed. I'm rooting for you. Keep your chin up, or maybe put it down and go downtown, that might help.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks.

Jul 9, 2018, 10:12 AM

Going downtown doesn't help. She's not into that. In fact, that's a huge turn off for her. But really, don't waste your time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she's not??

Jul 9, 2018, 10:14 AM

I've never heard of such thing

I have only met one women who didn’t like it.

Jul 9, 2018, 10:28 AM

She said it was gross... I think she was just insecure with herself so didn’t like me going downtown.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And there you have it.***

Jul 9, 2018, 11:13 AM

If'n she's not into that, then try this:

Jul 9, 2018, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Thanks. ]

Use your bowling thumb like a lazy windshield wiper. Just graze the top of it like you're petting the nose of a horse. No pumping... just graze the top. You're just bleeding the brakes. I swear to God, By the time she's ready, she'll be so hot and ready, like a Little Caesar's pizza. It'll feel like she can pull the grip off a golf club.

The reason why I don't think Tiggity lives in Lexington

Jul 9, 2018, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Friday night finished work at 5pm ]

Then went to Publix in Chapin

There is a Publix in Irmo, which should be closer

Mom lives in Chapin, so it's the closest that's on the way

Jul 9, 2018, 9:58 AM

I pass two that are further away on the way there from Lexington. So Chapin Publix is the closest. hth

Re: The reason why I don't think Tiggity lives in Lexington

Jul 9, 2018, 11:02 AM [ in reply to The reason why I don't think Tiggity lives in Lexington ]

There's two Publixes in Lexington, as well.

I tend to not like driving 30+ minutes with food in the car

Jul 9, 2018, 11:14 AM

Publix in Chapin is maybe 10 mins from mom's house. ALSO, less crowded.

Jul 9, 2018, 9:10 AM

After having Wed/Thurs off for the 4th, I was extremely happy to get off of work Friday at a decent hour. Enjoyed grilling out for dinner with Mr OSF, had a few beers and slept.

Hit the floor running on Sat, brewed a batch of brew, enjoyed a late lunch and nap then had the #### scared out of us by great nephew disappearing, then were relieved he was found. Drank more beer and passed out.

Sunday, went to brew building to check on things, (unknown to Mr OSF, I'd thrown the cooler and fishing gear in the truck's bed), drove around checking out some new fishing spots and some boat ramps. Found ourselves at Parksville Corp of Engineer's Day Use area and had ourselves a great afternoon; until I checked my phone and seen the text that my dad's sister had passed away.
Left lake, stopped at Huddle House for lunch, home, took a nap, watch some tv, late dinner, drank beer.

Got up this morning (@ 2:30am) to myself overwhelming covered in chigger bites and clawing myself in my sleep. sighhhh Back at work and trying not to scratch in obscene places.

6/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry to hear about your aunt.

Jul 9, 2018, 9:15 AM

Sharkgirl also sympathizes with the chigger bites. She got in a mess of them working in Columbia last week. If she doesn't behave, she'll have to sleep with oven mitts on.

HTH. but having to scratch in obscene locations

Jul 9, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

is because of crabs and not chiggers

Touch the chigger bites with fingernail polish.

Jul 9, 2018, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend? ]

That will suffocate the little bestard and after the polish dries he will come off with the polish. I've become excellent at painting with a brush if I can be of assistance. Or, if you prefer, I have nice sharp fingernails from plucking steel strings.

I went and got some nail polish during lunchbreak.

Jul 9, 2018, 1:08 PM

I smell so pretty right now.

:(

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solid 8/10

Jul 9, 2018, 9:25 AM

Friday - after work, took lady friend to Grill Marks (meh, ok) then to Roper Mountain Planetarium for "Black Holes" show (insert jokes). Pretty interesting and my first time there, but made the mistake of not sitting in the front row where I could stretch my legs out. She's a nerdy chick, so she loved it. Went back to her place, and...

Saturday - woke up at her place, and....

Afterwards we went to run on the Swamp Rabbit trail. Was supposed to be a 5 mile run, but she convinced me to do 7. Her persuasion game is strong.

Watched my kids while Ex-of got her hair done. Took them to the TD Convention center to the Dinosaur thing they had going on. 5 minutes in, and my special needs son had a full diaper. Very full. Got to the bathroom to see there's nowhere to lay him down to change him, so my youngest and I tried to change him standing up. What happened next deserves it's own thread, but lets just say he must've had a stomach bug, because I ended up with both hands cupped together trying to save his clothes, but ended up with a double handful of an unholy concoction of poop.

Moving on.

Took lady friend to Iron Hill to try it out. Beer was decent, Brewben sandwich was decent, nothing special. Then went to see Jurassic World.

Sunday - Church with youngest son, then took lady friend out to Clemson to give her a tour, as she'd never been. Ate at Mellow Mushroom, which was pretty good. Went back to my place, and....

TLDR: Spent lots of time with lady friend, made the beast 3 times, got a double handful of diarrhea. I'm currently hooked up to an IV to replenish fluids.

Good weekend, 10/10, -2 for poo hands and sick little guy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we may have been @ Iron Hill at the same time

Jul 9, 2018, 10:21 AM

6:45-8ish?

We were there from about 7:30-8:30

Jul 9, 2018, 12:15 PM

Sat outside though.

What did you think overall?

I'd heard that their service was pretty slow/bad, but our service was fine. There was a woman complaining about EVERYTHING to the manager a few tables over.

u prob saw us leave, then ;)

Jul 9, 2018, 12:29 PM

our service was just 'ok' this time, as was the food/drink....1st time there, on Saturday before father's day, was a lot better overall

Jul 9, 2018, 9:36 AM

Ate really well all weekend.
Stayed sober, so I feel better today than a lot of Mondays.
Read Tnet
Watched sports
Avoided the heat

Super!!!

Jul 9, 2018, 9:42 AM

Friday--After rain, played with Myfavjr. until dark. cooked a late pizza and watched some baseball on TV.

Saturday--invited mom over and cooked breakfast. Worked on A/C in her car. Went to Tractor Supply and bought deer corn and mineral blocks. Worked on deer stands, set up trail camera and let MfOjr. shoot .17 cal. for first time. He turned seven 5/5. Went home and threw football and watched some of Clemson vs. lsu Peach bowl. Grilled ribs and settled in to watch race.

Sunday--took MfOjr. to his mom's for a couple of days. :( Went to pond to finish bush-hogging and start cleaning up land I just bought right beside it. Saw a Bobwhite quail running across the field. went home, cleaned up and readied myself for bed reading QDMA book.

8/10

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

raintastic!

Jul 9, 2018, 10:04 AM

Camped up on the BRP at Pisgah Campground. Friday had decent weather, but it rained pretty much most of the day on Saturday. Sunday was beautiful, just in time to pack up and go home! Still had fun eating, drinking, and hanging out. Wood do again without so much rain next time. Breakfast at the Pisgah Inn Sunday morning was good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_PpYAhdqv/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Was good.

Jul 9, 2018, 10:05 AM

Friday- Made some dinner and chilled at the house w my GF.

Saturday- we took the boat to Jocassee but the parking lot to launch was full so had to settle for Keowee. Fished all day and caught 7 spotted bass and a catfish. Watched GOT that night.

Sunday- went to the pool, I made some ribs, and then watched Sling Blade.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my wknd started Fri Jun 29th

Jul 9, 2018, 10:13 AM

Fri 6/29: Packed for roadtrip to NJ. Had pre-birthday ##### (see 7/1)

Sat 6/30: Road trip to NJ. Not much of note...a hubcap got kicked up by a car in front of us, and frisbee'd right into my windshield. I've seen too much reddit, so I was both surprised and relieved when it didn't break the glass and decapitate SheGUAR. Went I-81 for first time EVAR - will NEVAR go I-85/95 again, despite it being only two lanes, and the left-lane-drivers being as bad or worse than those frequently found on i-26. Stopped at www.dinosaurkingdomII.com to give the kids a break. Corny AF...an 'amusement' type 'exhibit' in which dinosaurs coexisted with humans in the 1800's and the Confederate Army beat the Union Army. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I found out where @Jhop83® works.

Sun 7/1: @DGUARCHITECT's bday. NICE. didn't do much of anything besides hang by pool, drink a variety of alcohols, and eat a variety of foods. 8/10, wood repeat yearly.

Mon 7/2-Tues 7/3: More of the same for the most part, went to the boardwalk w/ the kids monday night, when did those games get so #### expensive?? holy ####...$10 for 7 darts to throw at balloons to maybe with a $1 stuffed toy? Met up with old frand/coworker for drinks late tuesday, then ran into another at 2nd bar stop.

Wed 7/4: My grandmother's 84th birthday - got her a card. Got her a joint (by request) for her 80th, that she decided not to try, so I won't fall for that again. Went by her place for 'lunch' (which was 4 hours straight of eating - awesome, but also terrible at the same time). Left, and went to dad's cousin's house on the beach for 4th festivities. Had a HUGE catered smorgasbord that I couldn't even look at...lobsters, ribs, etc...I was still dealing with meatsweats. The beer selection not only sucked compared to her past parties, there was hardly anything in the cooler....but I was still uncomfortable, so that was 'ok'.

Thurs 7/5: more pool, not as much drinky because we were leaving for the first leg back to SC later that afternoon. First half of drive was non-eventful, the Holiday Inn Express near Woodstock VA was very nice, wood stay at again.

Fri 7/6: Did not acquire any special skillz/talents from having stayed at Holiday Inn Express. 2nd half of drive was mostly non-eventful, but mired in torrential downpour for a couple hours. luckily, at that point there wasn't a whole lot of traffic, just the occasional idiot doing 40mph in the left lane with hazards on.

Sat 7/7: LilGUAR#1's 10th bday. FML. She tried to wake us up at 6am. F that S. She said she woke up at 3-something, and couldn't go back to sleep. We kicked her out, said come back at 7:30. She did. Still sucked. She had 'set' the day's schedule prior...so, we got up, opened 1/2 the presents, went to dunkin donuts, came back opened the other half...got showered up, went bowling/arcading at SpareTime. This was kinda fun, except crowded AF. I won the jackpot (1000 tickets) on some ball drop (lol) game I'm pretty good at. Felt like a bauce, and did an alpha strut amongst all the other beta dad just so they knew who they were dealing with here. Kids and wives were undoubtedly impressed. Went to Iron Hill brewery for dinner (again, by 10yo's request). Was just meh/10.

Sun 7/8: Lazy start to the day, did a few chores, then hit the pool with a 24oz moscow mule for an hour+, left the fam there to go mow the lawn with another 24oz-er. Cut it a little higher, looks NICE. Had shower-sechs immediately afterwards. Went to Tipsy Taco for 1st time for dinner, 7/10 will return. Nice scenery, decent tacos. Watched TV all night.

THE END.

TL:DR***

Jul 9, 2018, 10:30 AM

cut grass,washed dishes and did laundry a solid 0***

Jul 9, 2018, 10:30 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're kickin too high to be complaining.

Jul 9, 2018, 10:51 AM

The day will come when you seek productive activities so you can feel value/worth.

that sounds terrible***

Jul 9, 2018, 11:17 AM

It is if you're dormant 24/7.

Jul 9, 2018, 6:21 PM

I've did it for almost three months after my last heart surgery. It's brutal. You can't imagine it until after you've worked 40+ years then retired.

NO comment.***

Jul 9, 2018, 10:43 AM

I have no idea.

Jul 9, 2018, 11:02 AM

I've been drunk basically since July 4th eve.

There was boating, bands, and fireworks involved and I don't even remember all of it.

10/10 for not working, 1/10 for coming back to work and finding out a bunch of folks got fired last week in a RIF. It's like going up the hill at Normandy..you turn around and your buddy is just *gone*.

Sucks

Jul 9, 2018, 11:05 AM

My company cleaned house about 6 weeks ago. Let about 10% of the workforce go in one day.

The randomness is what gets me.

Jul 9, 2018, 11:09 AM

It just never makes sense.

Jul 9, 2018, 11:21 AM

Friday night- drove to parents where the kids already were. Crashed.
Sat - on the boat most of the day. kids tubing and swimming all day. Pops cooked some mahi for dinner and it was da bomb. fished off the dock with the kids. we got a little catfish so that was cool. kids to bed. watched end of race with pops. He crashed. wife of and I had a few beers on the dock. crashed.
Sun - slept in, more boat, drove back home. watched a movie with tired kids, they crashed, few beers then we crashed.

Very little fussing and fighting all weekend. Kids are like dogs in that if they are occupied and worn out, they are usually pretty good.

Next weekend I might go beat a couple of them around on the trails at Uwharrie.

8.7204/10

Message was edited by: CUFOR98®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pretty great

Jul 9, 2018, 11:53 AM

Took Friday off, mowed grass and hung around the house. Started drinking beer at 10:30 in the morning. Afternoon was a blur. Rest of the weekend was boating and beer, saw a couple of Sea Hunts that I want, that was nice. Stayed out on the boat until 10:30 last night, paying for it today.

Had to herd a dog off of Cherry rd in Clemson this morning. Poor old fat boy was just walking down the middle of the road wagging his tail. Looked like a black lab but had a lot of gray. If you’re missing him he’s up at the Dairy farm with a nice lady who offered to stay until the owners called back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wut? The weekend is over?

Jul 9, 2018, 12:21 PM

Sorry I've been a little spaced out.??

It was good

Jul 9, 2018, 12:25 PM

Friday: Errands in the morning and fishing in the afternoon.

Saturday: Finished painting the downstairs and put some pictures back on the walls. I'll deal with the lighting when Maria and the girls tell me what they want. Apparently, I have no taste in home decor.

Sunday: Morning by the lake with the DaughterOf and family. We spent the afternoon at a local winery. Prepared in the evening for family that will be arriving tonight and staying with us for a couple of days.

Replies: 57
| visibility 934
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic