»
Topic: Good morning Tigernet
Replies: 12   Last Post: Nov 30, 2019, 9:42 AM by: WhoDatTiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Good morning Tigernet

emoji_events [20]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 6:47 AM

For those of you who are attending the game at William's Brice for the first time, here are some Do's and Don'ts to help you get through the experience without incident.

Do be cautious of Gamecock fans, they may seem friendly at first, but likely they are still drunk from the night before and can behave erratically when provoked.

Make sure to request "No Ice" when ordering fountain drinks at the concessions.

Do NOT try to give high 5s to gamecock fans after we score, this could provoke violence

If you are sitting in the lower levels, DO bring a poncho as water bottles intended for the field often do not reach their mark.

DO instruct your children NOT to make eye contact with opposing fans, there is a good chance they will shake you down for loose change.

Remove all Clemson Magnets and Flags from your car before entering the venue, unless you intend to leave before half time.

If an opposing fan offers you anything, politely decline their offering and immediately contact security.

If you are in a large group, set up a buddy system and make sure everyone knows who their buddy is before entering the Stadium. ALWAYS take your buddy when using facilities and concessions.

Stay away from fans with facial and neck tattoos, even if this requires a new seat assignment.

Do not attempt to leave during the 3rd quarter, traffic will be a nightmare, it is best to stay until the end of the game.'

Do NOT meet at the chicken after the game, their security will be armed with rubber bullets and tear gas, and are not shy about using them if they mistake our traditions for a potential riot.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Wow! I was not expecting such a

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 7:04 AM

PSA-focused poast! Still stunned! ;) Such a spirit of giving...thanks!

2021 orange level member link

I wish he would have focused on the spirit of keeping...

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 7:15 AM

his thoughts to himself.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I wish he would have focused on the spirit of keeping...

[1]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 9:01 AM

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS, no more warnings

Re: Good morning Tigernet

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 7:13 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I KNEW it! It WASN’T Cassius Clay who

[4]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 7:33 AM

invented the Muhammad Ali shuffle!!

2021 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg link

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

[2]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 8:08 AM

Who is that?

2021 white level member link

[2]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 7:16 AM

Did they ever fix their plumbing drain issues? Or did they go with more port-a-jons all over the place?

Bring ear plugs because that chicken screaming from a tiger chomp is played every 30 seconds continuously when the coots are still within 4-5 scores of their opponent.

link

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 7:18 AM

I’m bringing along a couple Ohio transplant neighbors to use as human shields. Should be fine to mock adjacent fans as long as we’re separated by barrierman or two, no?

GO TIGERS

Perfect. Sounds like the best plan I’ve heard so far.***

[3]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 7:46 AM

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

[2]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 7:59 AM

2021 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg link

[2]
Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 8:06 AM

Thanks for the heads up.

Beware the Doo Doo ICE!! ***

Posted: Nov 30, 2019, 9:42 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Psychiatrist: What seems to be the problem? Patient: I think I'm a chicken. Psychiatrist: How long as this been going on? Patient: Ever since I came out of my shell.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: FOR SALE : Two tickets South Lower Sec :H Row II seats 13,15 About 12 steps down from portal on abou...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1134 people have read this post