Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good afternoon, how was everyone's weekend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 472

Good afternoon, how was everyone's weekend

Dec 31, 2018, 12:05 PM

Friday, after work I headed downtown Gvegas to meet Shorty, his wife, aerozeptallica, and sharkgirl at The Lost Cajun. Service was crap but that can be expected on a Friday night downtown with the restaurant half empty. Food was good, conversations were fun. From there we made our way to The Radio Room to see somebody Ward. The plumbing was shot so the only place to shit was in the streets (or your pants) The show was pretty good but TOTE1 and company bailed a little early b/c Im UDP now and working on Saturday mornings.

Saturday morning, worked until 12, turned on the coots game and laughed by way through lunch. Nothing could have made that game any better. Watched Clemson blow out the 4th Quarter Tested Ian Book and stayed up late to see the Bama Machine do its thing. Tua is probably the best QB to every play college football. His accuracy is tac sharp.

Sunday we drove up to SoCo falls, stopping at the Cataloochee ski area to watch the skiers. Drove on up to Harrah's and dropped about $60 on slot machines Won $125 so free dinner and groceries this week. came home and watched a few eps of GoT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good afternoon, how was everyone's weekend

Dec 31, 2018, 1:33 PM

The few days leading up to the weekend were awesome.

Fri: Don't remember, can't comment. Did buy beer for Saturday.

Sat: Didn't feel too good. Headache all day. Watched Va beat down SC. Giggled a lot. Watched Clemson kick dat azzzzz against ND. DAT AZZZZZ. Tried to watch Bama-Okl. Fell asleep during 2nd Q, went to bed at halftime.

Sun: Still didn't feel good. Headache. Went to church and did birthday stuff with wife. Netflixed and chilled. Still didn't drink beer.

Would be 3/10, but upgraded to 8.9/10 cause we cut dat azzzzz.

So Cripmas with the extended fam lead to

Dec 31, 2018, 1:54 PM

8 people getting a stomach virus. Plus my inlaws were in town. So of the 6 people in my house, 3 people had it. Luckily me and my oldest weren't affected, although we had to a share a bed being the only non contaminated ones in the house and 4 year olds apparently love sleep overs. Was up utnil 4:30 in the morning. Whatever, at least I wasn't worshiping the porcelain god.

This story is in progress but mother in law's dad's

Dec 31, 2018, 2:03 PM

40 year partner got sick from my baby who had a cold. She just got admitted to ICU today for pneumonia. Will update. My baby girl is being nicknamed the plague now. Wife got sick from her, now I have a cold.

purty good, beer & ball!!! but no bike, boat or booty!

Dec 31, 2018, 2:32 PM

watched the tigers whip some irish ### but the boat is in the shop getting some fiberglass work, the bike has a dead battery and sav82wife has uri.

on going***

Dec 31, 2018, 2:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Shorty is married to Aero?

Dec 31, 2018, 5:36 PM

That explains a lot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Is this a serious question ?

Dec 31, 2018, 10:22 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good afternoon, how was everyone's weekend

Dec 31, 2018, 10:17 PM

‘Twas fun, especially enjoyed the eating and conversing part. We should try and do that more often.

Replies: 8
| visibility 472
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic