Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Golic Jr.’s Twitter.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,348

Golic Jr.’s Twitter.....

Nov 12, 2019, 10:34 AM

@MGolicJR57

Tweet him your dissatisfaction if so inclined. I did.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did it bout an hour ago

Nov 12, 2019, 10:38 AM

Was actually,didn't cuss him, just point out gametime when TL no longer played LOL

https://twitter.com/MGolicJR57?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

eh...i think we're becoming known as the whining winners

Nov 12, 2019, 10:41 AM

with this type of stuff. All these talking heads say Clemson fans are the most sensitive group at the elite level. I agree with calling the question but overloading twitter feeds and constantly whining about unfair treatment is a bit much. But have at it if you must.

Re: eh...i think we're becoming known as the whining winners

Nov 12, 2019, 10:50 AM

I agree el Tigre. When I read a column that is positive about The Tigers I always send an email to the writer thanking him for the good comments about my team. To complain is childish in my opinion. There isn’t a classier football program in America than our own Clemson Tigers. Why would a ‘fan’ try to destroy that. If a writer is anti-Clemson you likely aren’t going to change his opinion anyway.

Re: Golic Jr.’s Twitter.....

Nov 12, 2019, 10:41 AM

What's this about now ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

From what I can gather, some guy on ESPN who is the son

Nov 12, 2019, 10:45 AM

of some guy on ESPN said Dabo kept his starters in too long on Saturday. So OP is encouraging Clemson fans to whine about it on Twitter. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We must be the most butthurt fanbase in all of college

Nov 12, 2019, 10:51 AM

football. I can't imagine wanting to tweet my displeasure with some hack that wants the attention anyway. Why give him what he wants while showing your butthurtness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're correct. I honestly thought it would die down some

Nov 12, 2019, 10:53 AM

after winning a national championship. Then we won 2 out of the last 3 and it seems to have only gotten worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^the authority on hurt butt ***

Nov 12, 2019, 10:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: We must be the most butthurt fanbase in all of college

Nov 12, 2019, 11:05 AM [ in reply to We must be the most butthurt fanbase in all of college ]

It has NOTHING to do with “butthurt” and I did NOT tweet him in anger. I was correcting him on his misrepresentation of Clemson, and will continue to correct people who misspeak or lie about Clemson regardless of what you “passives” chose to do. Don’t like it- leave my thread.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

K***

Nov 12, 2019, 11:10 AM

Re: We must be the most butthurt fanbase in all of college

Nov 12, 2019, 1:31 PM [ in reply to We must be the most butthurt fanbase in all of college ]

Not to mention that the comment was really only him saying that Dabo still had the starters out up big in the 3rd to send a message to the committee. He didn't even say there was anything wrong with it.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,348
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic