Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
According to my calculations, this is the 19th season...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1,494

According to my calculations, this is the 19th season...

Sep 28, 2020, 10:25 AM

in a row that Miami has been back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Remember that one time when they were back and then they

Sep 28, 2020, 10:29 AM

played Clemson in the ACCCG and all of a sudden they weren't back anymore? Remember that?

#SoonEnough

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Was that the game against Clemson when they fired...

Sep 28, 2020, 10:30 AM

Al Golden on the bus ride home?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm not sure they even let him on the bus after that game***

Sep 28, 2020, 10:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I thought he got fired for fishing in the

Sep 28, 2020, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Was that the game against Clemson when they fired... ]

newd.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

No - that was the gaytors coach dude. For conjugating with

Sep 28, 2020, 10:34 AM

a great white tuna . . . . or acting like a great white tuna . . . . something like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

My bad. I always have trouble keeping all of those Florida

Sep 28, 2020, 10:38 AM

FCS teams straight.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Understood. They ARE all the same now that Kiffin left.***

Sep 28, 2020, 10:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

No, I think it was the one where Mark Richt left

Sep 28, 2020, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Was that the game against Clemson when they fired... ]

UGA for a better offer at Miami and then brought daU back for a few minutes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

That was a good day.***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:25 PM

That was long day...

Sep 28, 2020, 4:31 PM

A group of my friends and I flew from GSP into the Hollywood, Florida airport the day of the game, arrived at the stadium minutes before kickoff, watched the beatdown (which was fun BTW), left after the game to go grab some dinner, drove back to the airport, slept on a couch for a couple of hours before getting on our 6:00 AM flight back to Greenville.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think they were in the ACCCG that year.

Sep 28, 2020, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Was that the game against Clemson when they fired... ]

I remember because I was in BWW and I almost started looking away it was so bad. But I didn’t and sometimes I’m ashamed of myself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What I’m really worried about is the day they get a turnover chain that actually sticks,

Sep 28, 2020, 10:29 AM

We are doomed.

Giving Texas a run for their money.***

Sep 28, 2020, 10:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Giving Texas a run for their money.***

Sep 28, 2020, 12:37 PM

Well played, sir.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Francis I’m going to give you a B- for this post since

Sep 28, 2020, 10:39 AM

I already knew what the content would be before I opened it.

You have a generous grading system

Sep 28, 2020, 10:51 AM

I guess FM benefited from the curve since some idiot hokie is here posting today?

I’m not sure FM has benefitted from others curves before.***

Sep 28, 2020, 11:19 AM

And by my accounting, it's also the 19th season in a row

Sep 28, 2020, 10:45 AM

that they haven't been.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And by my accounting, it's also the 19th season in a row

Sep 28, 2020, 10:57 AM

I’ll need to see a few more Cane arrests on assault, possession and weapons charges before I believe that they’re back.

Is Nevin Shapiro out on parole?***

Sep 28, 2020, 1:06 PM

Funny

Sep 28, 2020, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Re: And by my accounting, it's also the 19th season in a row ]

Unless you're one of their marks.

But, they still don't beat the longevity record of being

Sep 28, 2020, 10:54 AM

Preseason #1 like another team from this state.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 22
| visibility 1,494
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic