Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Given that Nyles is coming back, plus the talent coming in..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Given that Nyles is coming back, plus the talent coming in..

Jan 16, 2020, 7:11 PM

and the fact everyone else on Dline is coming back too, we're gonna see a LOT more 4-3 defense. We're also going have players that are more rested as the backups will be getting more snaps too.

With that said, given our success running the 3-4 & Bear this year (with a touch of 4-3), I suspect we'll see a very even mix of the 3. As the season plays out, we might see something much closer to 40% (4-3), 40% (3-4) and 20% Bear.

Given we ran mostly 3-4, more 4-3 is going to make it even harder for Offensive coordinators to attack as there is less prediction of what base we're going to run.

Of course, having more talent and depth on D Line also means much more pressure without blitzing which I think will be the biggest difference.

Just wish we had Isaiah Simmons roaming the field for 1 more year. What a Beast!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Given that Nyles is coming back, plus the talent coming in..

Jan 16, 2020, 8:37 PM

I doubt we see much 3-4 the next 3 years because the talent overload at D-line blows away what we have at LB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Given that Nyles is coming back, plus the talent coming in..

Jan 16, 2020, 8:39 PM

Dline should obviously be good. I'd idea about the back seven though. Might take a while for those guys to gel.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic