Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Give me the hammer if need be, but here's my opinion
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Give me the hammer if need be, but here's my opinion

May 10, 2016, 10:08 AM

johnnyscaredbitch, how dare you have the audacity to come on here and try to start an argument with a 94 year old WWII veteran. Sure you are entitled to your opinion and all that ######## you wanted to spew about, but there's a time and place. AND THAT TIME AND PLACE IS NOT DISRESPECTING someone who fought and risked their lives for you to have your liberal nut licking opinion.

You sorry piece of sh!t has probably never fired a gun, much less risked your life in two different wars for your country. When you do something other than being a whinyass that all you care about is making sure you get to "share" your opinion to, then somebody may actually take your opinion seriously. Otherwise why don't you go fuch the left wing liberal "everybody needs the same opportunities" ######## out of you.

Joe21, I'm sorry for the disrespect this azzhole has shown you. You deserve much better treatment. Not only on a message board, but everywhere you go. You sir, are a true American hero, and I can never thank you enough for the sacrifices you had made so my children can enjoy the freedoms they do today. Thank you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Give me the hammer if need be, but here's my opinion

May 10, 2016, 10:24 AM

I don't know exactly what this guy did to draw your ire but it sounds like he just got what he deserved. There are a lot of folks in this country who are confused about the basic concept of "respect" for your fellow American.

A few years back a very liberal Iraqi War Army vet laid into George Bush to me. He told me how stupid he thought the President and everybody who voted for him was. I didn't agree with his opinion, but I didn't lash out at him. I told him that as Americans we're all entitled to our opinions, and thanked him for his service. That truth especially applies to American war veterans.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just read the thread and I didn't see anything

May 10, 2016, 10:31 AM

Wrong with joe or scarecrows posts...

Other than the fact that there were no pics of hot chicks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

agreed

May 10, 2016, 10:48 AM

not a thing wrong with either post - other than no chick pics

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

You're welcome***

May 10, 2016, 6:20 PM [ in reply to I just read the thread and I didn't see anything ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Especially...

May 10, 2016, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Give me the hammer if need be, but here's my opinion ]

a veteran who is 94 and fought in those two wars and has also lost his wife. I have respect for all of our soldiers, but I have a special place in my heart for those who saved us in WWII. That is probably the last war that had to be fought where our survival as country was on the line.

Tell how you really feel... and here's your hammer

May 10, 2016, 10:40 AM

make sure to swing through your hips

Re: Tell how you really feel... and here's your hammer

May 10, 2016, 10:53 AM

Now that's a ban hammer!

Point of clarification needed please.

May 10, 2016, 11:51 AM

is Joe21 an alum?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.**

May 10, 2016, 12:17 PM

nm

Wow, so he's a REAL FAN and double War Vet.

May 10, 2016, 12:27 PM

Sir, I would sell you my tickets and let you tailgate with me on the Avenue of Champions any time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes he is real.**

May 10, 2016, 1:05 PM

nm

How would u feel about selling to Joe22, Joe23, Joe28...Etc?

May 10, 2016, 2:27 PM [ in reply to Wow, so he's a REAL FAN and double War Vet. ]

Scoks coming!!!

Tyia!

Thank You Real Joe for your service!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2016, 11:59 AM

Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than you. Not claiming I'm the strongest person or a bad ####, but I am much stronger than the average American male. I was skinny as a youth, and when I see people from my youth that haven't seen me in years they are surprised by how much muscle I have added over the years. So highly unlikely you could do anything to me if challenged me. Most likely I would just shove you to the ground and tell you take your loss like a man without even punching you.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2016, 12:23 PM

lol liberal TK79 probably would agree with johnny

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

May 10, 2016, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Give me the hammer if need be, but here's my opinion ]

Ha-ha. That never gets old. +1 every time someone reposts that.

May 10, 2016, 12:01 PM

There's a difference between jokes and taking it to another level. Come to Charleston and say that sh!t to my freaking face, you piece of crap. You're the guy that rides my jock in the gym and wants to use my machine after so you can sniff the seat with some hope you will grow from it. You think someone gives a #### about your stupid, worthless so called "life"? Just know that you should thank your lucky freaking stars that I'm not within a 10 mile radius of you. I hope you choke to death on your own tongue.

Well said!***

May 10, 2016, 1:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very well said (tips cap)***

May 10, 2016, 1:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

May 10, 2016, 2:23 PM

Don't hold back ClemsonMike830, go ahead and say whats on your mind. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok then! Possible anger management candidate

May 10, 2016, 3:09 PM

Might wanna consult with your doc about your 'scripts as well.

Trust me bud, you don't want me off my 'scripts

May 10, 2016, 4:12 PM

Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than you. Not claiming I'm the strongest person or a bad ####, but I am much stronger than the average American male. I was skinny as a youth, and when I see people from my youth that haven't seen me in years they are surprised by how much muscle I have added over the years. So highly unlikely you could do anything to me if challenged me. Most likely I would just shove you to the ground and tell you take your loss like a man without even punching you.

Re: Trust me bud, you don't want me off my 'scripts

May 10, 2016, 4:16 PM

Like I said, +1.

Late to the party..... what is this about? ......***

May 10, 2016, 3:13 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JOE21 is VERY good people.

May 10, 2016, 7:15 PM

Would someone clue me in about what happened ?

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic