Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Getting dumped via blog ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 462

Getting dumped via blog ?

Nov 27, 2018, 1:01 PM

http://thisisforyouandimsorry.blogspot.com/

davidhood® what say ye ?

To: you
When you're reading this blog, I hope you'll keep calm and respect my decision. Firstly I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all the love, time and effort you spent on me. Thank you for accepting my flaws and my imperfections. You are the first guy that I dated and I'm really grateful to you. I think you've realised that I've been distant lately and you should realised that we have not been talking to each other as much as we liked to. Reason behind this is very simple, I needed time to think and reflect. You're amazing but I need to you to know the things that I've come to understand about myself.
When I first started liking you, it was in Sec 2. At that time you were just my eye candy. My feelings didn't got so serious until we became in the same class in Sec 3. At the first part of the year, I was really into you. Seeing you get hurt and I was by your side comforting you and trying to make you feel better. I didn't forced anything at that time because I simply knew that love cannot be forced and there would not be any happiness. At the later part of the year, I slowly gave up and moved on. I told myself to focus on my studies and let things come naturally. Yes I liked you and I gave up as well. In fact I gave up completely on you and whoever I've like before. I tried to start afresh and lead my life without any hard feelings and yes I did it. Since young I've been used to being free and alone and that's why I enjoyed being alone most of the time and I don't like to be tied down to something.
I hope you're going to be okay continue reading this blog,
It's my first relationship and there are many things that I don't know how to deal and cope with And that's why I decided to dedicate this blog to you. The reason why I'm writing this blog is because I want to end this relationship. I choose to do it here because I know that I wouldn't be able to face you. This has nothing to do with you, it is entirely my fault but I needed to make this move. I'm sorry for making this move. I thought that I could persuade myself to believe that I still like you. I didn't got my feelings right back then and I'm sorry for even trying to think that this would work. But time has proved that I was never ready for a relationship and it also proved that I've actually given up on you. . I'm sorry, I should've gotten my feelings right before I've accepted this relationship. I've been asking myself a lot of questions ever since we got together. "Do I really still like you?" "Is this the correct thing to do?" As I mentioned, time has proved that I've given up on you completely. I'm sorry for being selfish and because I know that i was being selfish, I choose to end this because I know that I cannot go on being like this. I don't want to hurt you deeper. I'm sensitive, stubborn, pessimist and I'm tuned into myself and others pretty much all the time. Despite everything you were always there for me. Im sorry to say this before our first month and that's because I wanted to end this faster before you get hurt deeper and deeper. I'm sorry we couldn't last. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings,
You are definitely a good and caring guy which a lot of girls would like and admire. You definitely deserve someone better and someone who loves you as much as you love her.
I want to thank you for so many things:
Thank you for supporting and encouraging me to do the things that I love
Thank you for being there when I felt that I had no one else
Thank you for trying to understand me when you didn't had to
Thank you for being so patient
Thank you for all the endless efforts
Thank you for choosing to believe and have faith in me but I'm sorry for disappointing you by hurting your feelings, being rude sometimes, being the worst and most of all sorry for everything.
Please don't be upset. There is always a reason behind everything that happened. Ours may not be destinied and maybe we weren't fated to be.
Thank you for everything, I had a lot of good memorable moments of my life with you and I'm sorry for leaving you to a life of your own and I will lead my life the way I want mine to be.
I hope we will remain as best friends like always and may you find someone special who loves you and all the best to your future endeavours.

07/04/16 (:

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like you man, but this poast is FBC-esque.***

Nov 27, 2018, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its not even that good***

Nov 27, 2018, 1:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Can't argue but, Obed

Nov 27, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to I like you man, but this poast is FBC-esque.*** ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't talk to a legend like that***

Nov 27, 2018, 2:07 PM [ in reply to I like you man, but this poast is FBC-esque.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

No pigs?

Nov 27, 2018, 1:04 PM

eff this.

Re: Getting dumped via blog ?

Nov 27, 2018, 1:14 PM

Did Mackey dump somebody?

Nov 27, 2018, 1:54 PM

Given the quantity of spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors I think it's reasonable to assume this is Mackey.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Single spacing = way too long to read

Nov 27, 2018, 2:06 PM

Blah, blah, blah, you deserve better, blah, blah, blah, you're a great guy.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not saying he wasn't putting it down right,

Nov 27, 2018, 2:12 PM

but it sounds like he wasn't putting it down right.

Or as Mackey says, "LeT Me BaNg Ur Grl"

Replies: 9
| visibility 462
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic