Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The influx of Bama fans on T-Net
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,573

The influx of Bama fans on T-Net

Jan 17, 2016, 5:49 AM

Is funny. Some are Gamecocks posing as Bama fans. Some came over looking for Clemson fans to be happy about a loss to big bad Bama. Then there are the ones who are worried, because Clemson put the nation on notice and has become a threat to "Blue blood" programs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Gamecock Fans

Jan 17, 2016, 6:36 AM

As result of occasional FGF readings, I have come to understand that many of our fine feathered fans are in destitute meltdown overload for a new toy. Clemson football in general and that feather fan concocted Dabo thingy in particular just is NOT doing it for them. I see how some of their fans don't see the stupidity. What I don't see is why their knowledgeable fans don't point it out to them. Every fan base has at least a few knowledgeable fans, do they not?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tnet needs a bath in Quell lotion and a good...

Jan 17, 2016, 7:27 AM

fine toothed combing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama fans don't bother me. At least they have many

Jan 17, 2016, 7:36 AM

accomplishment and have factual basis to argue, unlike the coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The influx of Bama fans on T-Net

Jan 17, 2016, 7:49 AM

Its to be expected. Coots are pathetic , don't know their own team and really just hate Clemson more then a fan of that port o john fire. Bama fans aren't use to a team actually matching them. They are use to championships, its a we earned their respect thing. And like it or not our program has a lot of ties with bama. We can start the annual Clemson /Alabama national championship game every year, just as long as we win some . have a feeling we would.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we play like we played the Championship game, we win lots

Jan 17, 2016, 7:52 AM

They only get away with the onsides kick once.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,573
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic