Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One last post regarding the Embassy fiasco... (if you will)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

One last post regarding the Embassy fiasco... (if you will)

Sep 14, 2012, 2:19 PM

I don't care if you a democrat, republic, liberal, or conservative... what is hard about this?

Our Embassy was breached and attacked (that would be U.S. soil)... AND OUR AMBASSADOR AND 3 OF HIS STAFF KILLED.

Where are the warplanes?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: In Iraq***

Sep 14, 2012, 2:20 PM

Wrong...

Sep 14, 2012, 4:11 PM

We are almost all the way outta there. They are at other bases in Southwest Asia...but not Iraq.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GREAT point....that is American soil

Sep 14, 2012, 2:21 PM

Fox is reporting that there is minor concern that plots will reach the mainland.
You sorry ######## better stay out of Taylors.

Don't we play the FSU musslims next week?

Sep 14, 2012, 2:25 PM

I know they are based on some primitive religious cult.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I get a link?

I'll check it out between the ACCCCG and the OB. Time to burn then.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know you dont want this to be political, but

thats the answer. Cant change that until November.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will go to the lounge, but 4 dead are not worth 2k more***

Sep 14, 2012, 2:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must be

Sep 14, 2012, 3:27 PM

French

Re: One last post regarding the Embassy fiasco... (if you will)

Sep 14, 2012, 2:24 PM

York I thought you would have sources about this? Or that just with the realignment? #LOL, #Classic

Sep 14, 2012, 3:28 PM

really "#LOL #CLASSIC"

There was nothing classic about that...

GD Kids.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Did I just read what I think I read?***

Sep 14, 2012, 5:22 PM [ in reply to Re: One last post regarding the Embassy fiasco... (if you will) ]

Are drones ok?

Sep 14, 2012, 2:24 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/14/libya-attacks-us-drones_n_1884058.html

Only if they are armed with tactical nukes.***

Sep 14, 2012, 2:25 PM

Sep 14, 2012, 2:29 PM

I imagine (and hope) that plans for retaliation immediately fell into place after the cowardly crap in both Libya and Eqypt. I doubt that any American military intervention in Egypt would be tolerated. However, I anticipate military operations (drones, SEALS) in Libya imminently---considering the US just helped the current regime there into power not long ago.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that place needs to be turned into a parking lot ....***

Sep 14, 2012, 2:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if i was in power & i wanted to rid myself of a political

Sep 14, 2012, 2:37 PM

threat, i'd name that person ambassador to a country in that neck of the woods.

how many embassies in that powder keg need to be targeted before the us stops staffing them?

that agreement is between governments, not zealots and angry mobs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

close them all down and pull the aid...***

Sep 14, 2012, 2:44 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

GUYS DON'T WORRY

Sep 14, 2012, 2:38 PM

This is all part of Obama's plan to restore America. He's already planned his next apology tour, and then the terrorists will be nice to us.

Also thanks to the Egyptian Diplomat who apologized to murderers for Americans using their free speech. Good to know this state dept. cherishes our freedoms and can defend them eloquently.

Also thanks to the Justice Department for outing the person who made the video. Good to know our solution here is to scrutinize those who use the 1st Amendment for politically incorrect purposes. God forbid our leaders try and explain to Muslims that here in America, religious freedom is a value.

I don't think a video had anything to do with this

Sep 14, 2012, 2:45 PM

Odd that on 9/11 our embassy's were hit with a rather coordinated attack. The video is an excuse (a video that is months old btw).

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=97

Sep 14, 2012, 2:48 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=97

A more surgical removal of the actual plotters and killers

Sep 14, 2012, 2:52 PM

would be more impressive and satisfying. Collateral deaths of innocent people are less than ideal and possibly a goal of the plotters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep

Sep 14, 2012, 2:57 PM

Some people just cant see to the heart of the issue.

The video is a smoke screen used by a group to incite the locals into rioting so they could carry out their planned attack. Blindly going in and killing civilians plays right into their hands causing more hatred and possibly more future attacks.

That is how I see it at least. I'm glad some of these bloodthirsty fools aren't the ones making our decisions.

Came here to post the same thing, as if it's rocket science

Sep 14, 2012, 3:36 PM [ in reply to A more surgical removal of the actual plotters and killers ]

to come to this conclusion...Seriously, some of you people really need to lay off the Fox News redneck mentality and think about the situation with a bit of logic for second before you post. Progressive/Liberal/Conservative/Whatever we're all disgusted by these ####wit extremist's behavior. If I could tap a button and make them all vanish I would, but it's just not realistic. A sensible approach as described above makes so much more sense for a myriad of reasons.

Sep 14, 2012, 3:07 PM

three jets went over the house yesterday evening.

Sep 14, 2012, 3:11 PM

Just saw Hillary and Obama read ever thing on t,v, no comment made with out reading. smart people.

Sep 14, 2012, 3:26 PM

F-them. Send them all to allah. Let him sort out the good ones and bad ones. Unfortunately, it seems that the only thing those terrorist over there understand is strength and death. Make them fear us again if you want stability. I honestly hate to have this opinion now, but I do not see any way to regain control in the region. The only other thing that we can do is pull the people and money out of the region and put everything in Israel. And let every nation in the area, know that if you attack them or allow someone in your country to attack them. We will level your country. If these extremist want to freaking die for their beliefs, than lets help them out.

We want to bomb Libya?

Sep 14, 2012, 3:36 PM

Their government immediately apologized. All the work that has been done in that country will be for not. My friend, who has family in Libya, has been posting pictures of people apologizing from Libya. This was done by a terrorist organization. We can't start bombing the entire country.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

You only send warplanes if you're

Sep 14, 2012, 3:41 PM

...realize that doing nothing invites another kick-in-the nuts.

This government is clueless, and too busy apologizing to insane people for their irrational behavior.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic