Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Future @ wr
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,006

Future @ wr

Dec 21, 2019, 1:34 AM

With tee gone, Ross at least 1 more year. Ladson and Ngata hopefully will get dominant as they get more experience with TL & DJ.
With Jeff leaving let's hope we can can open up the Birmingham pipeline while keeping the Naples, Jacksonville, Fort Meyers, Miami, Tampa wr talent we've been blessed with due to JS being a native plus a heck of a recruiter and most Florida schools being down.

I think adding Henderson at AAG will be huge cap to the best recruiting class in Clemson history

Does anyone think we will actually rise in the wr area if recruiting or slightly fall?

'21 and '22 should be primarily highly regarded as the wr years. With DJ & TL I think it would be hard to turn down if you're a wr recruited by just the QBs themselves
Any names anyone would to throw out?

I think the Skinner kid from
Greer will end up a coot. ??

Otherwise I am interested in seeing

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for the reply guys

Dec 23, 2019, 7:33 AM

with this recent success our "family feel" on here seems to have suffered. whatever.

Re: Future @ wr

Dec 23, 2019, 7:56 AM

Decari Collins is committed for 2021 and Beaux Collins is a huge target. I think we probably take 3 . This year we lose Higgins and Overton and next year we lose Ross and Rodgers plus the futures seem uncertain for Powell and Chase. Regardless, none of them will be here past next season. I wouldn't be shocked to see 4 wrs in 2021. Aaliyah Kelly is a name that has been seen a lot for 2022.

Dec 23, 2019, 9:13 AM

I don’t think we could have ever dreamed of the DL class we got this year. Sometimes necessity creates opportunities that help us recruit. It will be hard to know whom we can go after in a couple years (since we don’t recruit that far out). But Dabo is a WR man, I think we have a WR coach on rise begins Scott and Batson has done a great job Recruiting.

In short. We will be in great shape I believe. Also, watch what Ngata does next couple years

Dec 23, 2019, 10:11 AM

A few weeks ago, someone posted DK was moving back to receiver next year.

Any truth to that?

Dec 23, 2019, 10:38 AM

I saw that too, but I think it was predicated on Amari declaring for draft. So I hope he stays at CB, think he has a better shot at the NFL on defense. I assume DK and Booth will be the starting corners next year

Dec 23, 2019, 10:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Future @ wr ]

I hope not. We need him at CB next year way more imo.

Dec 23, 2019, 11:34 AM

Agiye Hall is going to come to Clemson and he is going to be a beast! DK will stay on Defense. We'll pick up a few other guys. Beaux and Decari Collings and Romello Brinson are names to watch.

Dec 23, 2019, 11:34 AM

Collins*

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,006
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic