Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fun work story, no 10's involved
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 469

Fun work story, no 10's involved

Feb 14, 2019, 4:15 PM

So two fridays ago, my boss gave a younger coworker some money to run to the store and grab some beers for after work. He told the kid, "Get what you want, but Im really craving a Carolina Pale Ale, so make sure to get a few of those."

Kid goes to the local beer store and grabs a few sixers to bring back. He gets back to the office and puts the beer down on a community working table in the center of the office. A few minutes later, our boss walks out, scouts the table and sees that there are no Carolina Pale Ales to be seen.

The boss asks my coworker, whom no one at the office really likes, "wheres the CPA?" The coworker responds, "the store I went to didn't have any that were cold." So my boss and my coworkers give him a hard time. This would have been fine, had there not been about a half dozen other stores this kid would have to drive past in order to get from the store he went to back to the office.

Fast forward to today: While getting a sub at Harris Teeter for lunch, I grabbed a case of Carolina Pale Ale to give to my boss as a joke and to get a good laugh. When I got back, he was in a meeting, so I dropped the case on his desk and waited until he returned. When he got back into the office, he walked out to the communal working area and asked the younger coworker if he had bought this to make up for tow weeks ago.

Buying another man a beer has never been worth more than the joy I garnered from the look of utter uselessness I witnessed on that kids face in those seconds. I will treasure this story until the day I die.

FYT:

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

So....no muh phukas got fired?***

Feb 14, 2019, 4:31 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This kid is such a mouth breather and I cannot control

Feb 14, 2019, 4:34 PM

my hatred for him.. so maybe im the muh fucka?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like a coot***

Feb 14, 2019, 4:35 PM

Pig makes me want to go play the back 9***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

And the dogleg!***

Yeah, shes a 2 in my book

Feb 14, 2019, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Pig makes me want to go play the back 9*** ]

Amanda Balionis

Re: Yeah, shes a 2 in my book

Feb 14, 2019, 4:39 PM

The mid section seems to have a small spare tire. I wood definitely pass. Hard pass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You would lick the toilet seat

Feb 14, 2019, 4:40 PM

Three fat dudes later.

Re: You would lick the toilet seat

Feb 14, 2019, 4:42 PM

You mean eat the butter beans out her pewp? Why yes. Yes I wood.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What?? See no spare tire.***

Feb 14, 2019, 5:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, shes a 2 in my book ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that because you grew up in an area where every girl was

Feb 14, 2019, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Yeah, shes a 2 in my book ]

a 10 and traded sexual favors for cash? There seems to be a lot of areas like that area.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is that because you grew up in an area where every girl was

Feb 14, 2019, 4:43 PM

CHERRY ROAD FOR THE WIN!!

Re: Is that because you grew up in an area where every girl was

Feb 14, 2019, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Is that because you grew up in an area where every girl was ]

Are you also from Latta?

Replies: 13
| visibility 469
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic