»
Topic: From Someone Who Couldn't Make the Trip...
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jan 10, 2016 9:41 AM by: tigerfan5377
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

From Someone Who Couldn't Make the Trip...

[29]
Posted: Jan 9, 2016 10:07 PM

Thank you to all the fans who were able to make it out to Phoenix and represent Tiger Nation as our team chops the Tide down to size on Monday evening! One request - if at any point during the game it appears that our young men are struggling, whether on offense or defense, never stop believing, and don't let the cameras in the stadium catch you looking dejected or angry at our guys. Let's show the country what kind of fans we are - the kind who have faith in our coaches coming up with the right play or scheme at the right time, and faith in our team's ability to execute it! NO SURRENDER COBRAS!! Help the guys bring back the trophy, and don't give ESPN any footage that Bama fans can revel in!

GOOOOO TIGERS!!!

Excellent post & advice "Greenboaz"!

Posted: Jan 9, 2016 10:10 PM

GoTiGERS...ROCK EM!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Post of the day!

Posted: Jan 9, 2016 10:15 PM

Nice.

In other words, don't look LUGUBRIOUS!

[3]
Posted: Jan 10, 2016 8:18 AM

:)

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

+1***

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2016 8:25 AM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Sorry, Not Gonna be Able to Make it to Glendale for the Game

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 8:26 AM

Put everything I had in the Powerball last night ($10) and came up 4 numbers short of the $900 million jackpot. Was planning to charter a private jet today and take the whole family out to the game in style if I had won it.

But anyhow, that's life. You guys out there are gonna have to cheer a little extra for me tomorrow night.

Go Tigers!

I, for one, always support our team, win or lose.

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 9:03 AM

I always admire fans who stay and applause our players after losses on away/bowl games. That's how I'm built up to be.

That said, this is the year that we have been waiting for. I told my wife that the winner of Orange Bowl will win the national championship and I'm still sticking to that.

One thing I hope is, if somehow we take 2-3 TD early lead, finish the game please. And I hope that it won't come down to a field goal at the last second. Not sure if it'd be unbearable.

Go Tigers!

Re: From Someone Who Couldn't Make the Trip...

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 9:11 AM

Excellent post! Thanks to all who are making the trip. BE LOUD! And as the OP said, if we are down, bring our boys back to life!

GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg

I promise to lose my voice and annoy Bama fans

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2016 9:41 AM

From kickoff to whistle

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1541 people have read this post