Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Forget Arkansas. You know who else isn't very good?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,754

Forget Arkansas. You know who else isn't very good?

Sep 9, 2012, 11:16 AM

Vanderbilt.

They got beaten up 23-13 by Northwestern. Northwestern actually scored more on them than the chickens did. But, maybe Northwestern is more of a powerhouse than we realized.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

no vandy is a power house..

Sep 9, 2012, 11:18 AM

northwestern will win the national title.because they did what Usuc a team with tons of NFL talent couldnt do.bama watch out the purple people eaters are coming for you

its funny

Sep 9, 2012, 11:21 AM

how you guys love pointing this out but what about auburn? they got killed by Miss St..... oh wait, that would mean nothing to you guys because logic is not your friend..... arky is missing the guy that called the plays, lost one of the best qb's in the nation mid game and we all know that defense has struggled..... but please forgive me for putting out facts that help with outcomes.

we should have beaten auburn by more as well..

Sep 9, 2012, 11:22 AM

but first game jitters which caused tons of dropped passes prevented it.im just glad we didnt have to play that power house vandy

Yep, I think we slowed ourselves down, not Auburn.***

Sep 9, 2012, 11:23 AM

We had several long passes called back for formation/shift

Sep 10, 2012, 1:23 AM [ in reply to we should have beaten auburn by more as well.. ]

penalties. Probably an extra touchdown or two.

not to mention ripping Tahj's helmet off three times

Sep 10, 2012, 1:48 AM [ in reply to we should have beaten auburn by more as well.. ]

cost us at least one touchdown

*Tajh, sorry***

Sep 10, 2012, 1:48 AM

it was a sun belt team in little rock with the candlestick.

Sep 9, 2012, 11:25 AM [ in reply to its funny ]

no lube.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You religiously defend SEC schools?

Sep 9, 2012, 11:28 AM [ in reply to its funny ]

You know the better they are the bigger the number on your rings will be this year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fowl odor****

Sep 9, 2012, 11:41 AM [ in reply to its funny ]

Re: its funny

Sep 9, 2012, 11:45 AM [ in reply to its funny ]

No it doesn't mean anything. All it means is we have beaten them 2 in a row when you clowns haven't won against them since 1933. We really don't give a crap who beats who and by how much. We leave that garbage to you idiot Suck U and SEC homers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh good. I'm glad you like facts and logic because here's

Sep 9, 2012, 11:53 AM [ in reply to its funny ]

some more:

We actually put up more yards on Auburn than we did on Ball State. You're right, Auburn may not be any good at all, just like Arkansas, Vanderbilt, and most everybody else in the SEC not called Alabama. But that doesn't matter because we treated them just like we treated Ball State and just like we're going to treat SC in the Valley...like our #####.

null

Re: Oh good. I'm glad you like facts and logic because here's

Sep 10, 2012, 12:38 AM

logic and facts..... how many days has it been since clemson beat usc in football? if we suck so bad.... what does that say about you?

Sep 10, 2012, 1:03 AM

DURRRR HURRRR HURRRR. DOOOOOEEEE DAMECOKKKSSSSSS. DUR HUR.

Sep 10, 2012, 1:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh good. I'm glad you like facts and logic because here's ]

Well tell me Mr. Math Guru, how many days has it been since you guys beat Auburn?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2012, 6:44 AM

you say we live through the SEC...... well, what are you doing with Auburn? the way most act on this website, i am starting to think there is something in those hills.... like many meth labs

The fun part will be if Auburn beats Monroe Saturday...

Sep 10, 2012, 7:16 AM [ in reply to its funny ]

...suddenly the team that couldn't beat Clemson beats the team that beat Arkansas.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's funny

Sep 9, 2012, 11:37 AM

"you guys" twice in one post = yankee. And yankees don't understand college football. Just ask any real SEC fan.
:)

I'd like to think Auburn is a top 10 team, they just let Clemson beat them twice. Let's hope they can recover and have a nice season. After all, they bounced back from the Clemson loss last year and beat USC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

in that case so is the Cuse or maybe not...***

Sep 10, 2012, 7:42 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,754
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic