Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those who missed out on Ladies' Day tickets,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

For those who missed out on Ladies' Day tickets,

Apr 18, 2018, 3:50 PM

they're re-opening sales beginning May 1 and moving the event to Littlejohn, according to the email my wife just received.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Email from Dabo's Foundation...

Apr 18, 2018, 3:53 PM

"Ladies –

Thank you so much for your support of the Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic and our fight against breast cancer. Since you have already purchased a ticket, we wanted you to be the first to know about our upcoming announcement. As a result of overwhelming demand, we will moving this year’s 10th Anniversary Dabo Swinney Ladies Clinic back to Little John Coliseum and will be reopening ticket sales beginning on May 1st and ending on May 18th. The ticket price for those purchasing in May will be $150.
This will give all of your friends an opportunity to join you for an exciting day of football and enable more women to join in our football clinic!

We are excited for the opportunity to make our 10th Anniversary Ladies Clinic open to more participants this year and most importantly raise money in the fight against breast cancer. There is a great program in store for you so tell your friends to join you for the fun! We look forward to seeing you on July 21st!

ALL IN!

Dabo and Kathleen Swinney"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You get a TU

Apr 18, 2018, 4:39 PM

because the wifey was reading over my shoulder

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Email from Dabo's Foundation...

Apr 18, 2018, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Email from Dabo's Foundation... ]

I wish I could get my mother to go! She could have fun and we play golf!??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Guess enough people complained

Apr 18, 2018, 4:52 PM

about not getting tickets, so now they are going to overcrowd it and water down the experience for the people who bought early.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buying early required that you be one of those who were

Apr 18, 2018, 5:27 PM

lucky enough to get into the website and complete your transaction within the 1st 10 minutes after it went live. They were sold out after that. I have no issues with this even though my wife, daughter, future daughter-in-law, and sister-in-law were among the lucky ones to get tickets. It's for a good cause (I lost my mother to breast cancer) and I'm sure the experience will still be memorable. Her first clinic was in Littlejohn due to rain and she couldn't stop talking about it afterwards.

Re: Buying early required that you be one of those who were

Apr 18, 2018, 5:55 PM

This...except you had to be in the first 7 minutes. I tried to get 4 tickets. By the time I entered everyone’s name, complete address, phone number, date of birth, t-shirt size, email address, etc for each person everything was sold. And yes I started when it opened. Would have been more “fair” had you been able to reserve the slots and then fill in the info within a certain amount of time.

That said, it already had a “cattle call” feel about it - I can only suspect it will be much worse. Besides it was pretty cool doing it in Dabo World.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buying early required that you be one of those who were

Apr 18, 2018, 8:40 PM

Would you believe less than 6 minutes? And I had my phone in hand at 6:59 waiting for the site to open. Probably could have managed on computer in 4 minutes (less scrolling) but I was on a bus full of high school kids that morning so phone was my only option.

And thank you, TigerHawk for letting us know!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep. Guess enough people complained

Apr 18, 2018, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Yep. Guess enough people complained ]

Quite the selfish mindset considering It’s for a charity, kind of hard to say no to more people looking to donate to a good cause. I think most women would choose to water down the experience to aid in breast cancer research exponentially more, if not they don’t need to be there anyway.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, why did they not decide to have

Apr 18, 2018, 10:10 PM

a second Ladies’ Clinic date?

Also...if all of these people buying tickets now just wanted to donate to breast cancer research, couldn’t they have just donated?

Your logic is flawed. But I hope it made you feel better to call me selfish. Have a good night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic