Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the love of all things Clemson...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,815

For the love of all things Clemson...

Dec 4, 2012, 10:29 PM

Okay. I was highly upset losing our fourth in a row to the Gamecocks a couple of weeks ago. I was displeased at the thought of Chad going to a rival school to coach. I am also not thrilled with the current shape of the ACC and its leadership. So, I will not sit hear and act like I am above all of the negativity. However, that being said, some of you posting need to take a step back and realize that some of your comments are ridiculous.

First, Dabo is our coach so you better hope that things continue to improve and get behind the man. The man has done an incredible job recruiting. He has made some excellent hires in Morris and Venables and made the necessary decisions to make changes when needed (Napier and Steele). He is incredibly outspoken for his devotion to Clemson and his teams. The media loves him and he has been finalists for several coach of the year honors. However, some of you want to throw him under the bus, yet ##### when someone like Spurrier does the same.

Now, there are posts about our new AD. His tie is the wrong hue of orange. He is a puppet for Barker...yada, yada, yada...

How can you sit there and say you want the best for Clemson while at the same time trashing the very program you want to get better? It is one thing to critique and give constructive criticism, but another to just sit there and criticize. I'm sure all of your whining and complaining looks good to recruits too. You might as well start a post off like this: Attention recruits, don't go to Clemson because our coach, AD and President are not committed to winning.

Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but I'm beginning to think there are some of you on TigerNet that just enjoy conflict and will never be pleased. My apologies for the rant or if I offended anyone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tnet is in its teenage years...

Dec 4, 2012, 10:32 PM

Spoiled, never happy and always has an answer for everything

Re: Tnet is in its teenage years...

Dec 4, 2012, 11:05 PM

because a significant number of posters are teenagers.

That accounts for so much of knee-jerk negativity, poorly thought out posts, and horrendous grammar.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could not have said it better myself!

Dec 4, 2012, 10:36 PM

Good job kpropes!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

It is just ridiculous

Dec 4, 2012, 10:40 PM

I am sure some are just plants.

Others just want attention.

It sure does get old though.

Agree, 110%. That's why I rarely visit TNet anymore...

Dec 4, 2012, 11:02 PM

I don't miss all the negative nellies on here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said***

Dec 4, 2012, 11:07 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RFO!***

Dec 5, 2012, 6:48 AM

I often have a loud chuckle, when I imagine what TNet

Dec 5, 2012, 7:06 AM

would look like, if every poster was required to use his real name, address and phone number with each post! Recently, another fine TNetter revealed my name in a post, and I laughed and brushed it aside, simply because I try to say only what I'd be willing to say publicly or face-to-face with another. The anonymity allows for wondrous bravado and audacity, which does make for good reading, however, and I support the style. Perhaps, it is fitting that there are certain TNetters who help to maintain a reasonable level of sanity with their wit, thus, reminding all of the frivolity that is TNet! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO CLEMSON...SPOT DA ### BALL!***

Dec 5, 2012, 10:25 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,815
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic