Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all those saying Musnochamp benched Bentley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

For all those saying Musnochamp benched Bentley

Sep 3, 2019, 3:09 PM

I say there is a gaping hole in the theory. He needed to come out and bench him to prove to that fan base he has the testicular fortitude necessary to lead that team. Simply feigning an injury in no way helps Him in this respect. I might buy into the belief that Bentley saw it coming and didn’t want to look bad (or any worse) to NFL scouts but this hardly helps NoChamp out in any respect.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not even as a courtesy to Bentley Sr...

Sep 3, 2019, 3:16 PM

who happens to be on the staff?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Not even as a courtesy to Bentley Sr...

Sep 3, 2019, 3:36 PM

Both of them have overstayed their welcome with fans and Alumni

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His relationship with Bentley Sr. is not about...

Sep 3, 2019, 4:02 PM

fans or Alumni. Maybe he feels like he's doing a friend a favor?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: For all those saying Musnochamp benched Bentley

Sep 3, 2019, 3:37 PM

What do you say to those of us who think he kicked a locker post game?

I think Bentley saw the "This Way to the Transfer Portal" sign and eill play four games or less in 19 then go looking for a new home. That will allow him play another year, work on a graduate degree and perhaps help his Dad find a new job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all those saying Musnochamp benched Bentley

Sep 3, 2019, 3:59 PM

Bentley, Sr. will not have a job when the New Year rolls around.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is going to want him?***

Sep 3, 2019, 7:43 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is going to want him?***

Sep 3, 2019, 9:51 PM

If Benthead `is gonna transfer where would he go? I mean he is a senior on a terrible team that just lost his job to a true freshmen. I believe not many if any power 5 schools would want him. Maybe an FCS school could use him.

Sep 4, 2019, 3:10 AM

But I was told he was “the best QB in the SEC.” So there should be at least 13 teams that would love to have him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 4, 2019, 1:15 AM [ in reply to Who is going to want him?*** ]

Spud® said:

Missouri says hello.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take that bet***

Sep 3, 2019, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Re: For all those saying Musnochamp benched Bentley ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic