Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football open practices
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Football open practices

Aug 4, 2019, 4:25 PM

Back in 2010 when I was in college, during fall camp the football practices were sometimes open to the public. Is that still a thing? I’ll be in Clemson on Friday and wanted to see if I could watch practice

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football open practices

Aug 4, 2019, 4:46 PM

Not a 100% sure, but I think that practice is open to people that has been invited, and they have to leave when the media leaves. But if you are personally invited by a coach or someone connected to the program directly, you can watch the entire practice that day. I had one of those invites by a personal friend of Dabo's about 5 years ago, but I wasn't able to go on the day that Dabo's friend was going, but he did take a few things that I wanted Dabo to autograph, and he got that done for me. It was a few pics of my Clemson paint scheme Harley and a FB, and they have found a home in my wife's China cabinet. She made some Oh No objections at first, but she has never moved them other than the dusting and cleaning that everything in that cabinet gets ;)!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 5:26 PM

That’s a good woman!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I will be

Aug 4, 2019, 6:54 PM

At practice Saturday. I’ll give you a real professional report!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2019, 7:49 PM

I'll be there Wednesday.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic