Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Sporting News Clemson-NCSU prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Football Update: Sporting News Clemson-NCSU prediction

Nov 17, 2011, 3:45 PM

Sporting News Clemson-NCSU prediction

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously?!? They picked us to win only by four !!!!

Nov 17, 2011, 4:07 PM

The seventh ranked team in the nation plays a 5-5 team and we win by four. At some point , the football "experts and analysts" will have to begin respecting us and giving the respect this team deserves. Has Heather Dimwitch been "transgenered" and writing for the Sporting News as Matt Hayes ? Clemson will destroy the Pack for tenth win !

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously?!? They picked us to win only by four !!!!

Nov 17, 2011, 4:20 PM

I want what you are smoking. At home against Wake and it takes every last second to win that game by 3 when the starting line was about 19. The "experts and analysts" prediction for NCSU is in line with Vegas, and Vegas is usually pretty accurate. We haven't shown that we deserve respect since the UNC game. Maybe this week will be different - I hope so.

If Vegas was that accurate, they would lose billions.

Nov 17, 2011, 4:47 PM

They are wrong in a big way as much as they are right, that is how they make their money. Setting up people to bet on both sides of the spread.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Vegas was that accurate, they would lose billions.

Nov 17, 2011, 6:35 PM

The spread dropped 4-5 points from the initial spread, which is huge. Vegas makes money no matter the outcome of the game - they couldn't care less who wins. They adjust the spread based on the flow of money and make money of the "tax" - ie: you bet 100 to win 90.

Re: Exactly

Nov 17, 2011, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Seriously?!? They picked us to win only by four !!!! ]

Rncox is exactly right. Some of you are hilarious... We're Clemson so we're GREAT ! please. You are what you are on the field. Even Dabo has said if you want to change Clemson we have to do it from within the team. Change what ? A long history of disappointing losses to teams we should have beaten. I'm not saying we'll lose at all....but NO ONE has any clue who will win this game. Stop the arrogance and hope we have really changed. I think we're on the verge of it but wins and losses will decide that for me.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen our defense stop ANYONE lately?***

Nov 17, 2011, 4:12 PM

They score more than 16, we have real issues!! The Pack

Nov 17, 2011, 4:19 PM

ranks near the bottom in every offensive catagory, both in the ACC and nationally!! Wake's scrambling QB gave us fits, but NC States QB can't run! I think he has negative yards on the season with more sacks than rushing yards!
We need to win by 14+ and carry the MO into billy brice next weekend!!

Re: Have you seen our defense stop ANYONE lately?***

Nov 17, 2011, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Have you seen our defense stop ANYONE lately?*** ]

They sure as H$LL have. They stop Wake in the last part of the 4th quarter:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic