Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Flew to Houston to spend several days with family
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,118

Flew to Houston to spend several days with family

Nov 12, 2017, 9:20 PM

and the talk today was all Clemson and the Texans.

The crowd is in awe of Deshaun and were upset about his injury.

It was a great source of pride to hear high praise for Dabo and our success on the gridiron.

Additionally, I was surprised with the number of folks at the airports in Charlotte and Houston who struck up conversations when they saw me sporting the orange and Tiger Paw.

What a heck of a time to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I spent 5 days there in May for conference and told anyone

Nov 12, 2017, 9:25 PM

wearing Texans garb that they should be excited for what they were getting in DW, and that Houston would fall on love with him.
I'd love to hear their thoughts now, even with his injury.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm in Sugar Land, and my family here are largely TAMU

Nov 12, 2017, 9:33 PM

alumni and fans, as well as Texan fans.

Other family from the Texas gulf coast were here, and to a person they told us they had cheered for us in the national championship. When I told them we call the Texans "Clemson West," they got a charge out of that.

They wanted to know if we'd send Deshaun and the Clemson boys some more backups! lol

Great to hear Mr. Hartins!

Nov 12, 2017, 9:53 PM

You need to be our ambassador to Texas. Houston definitely got the Clemson GOAT!

I knew (I guess most Tigers with eyes knew) DW was special the 1st time he stepped on the field in UGA game and he only improved from there.

We would not have HJ and TL and many current Tigers and incoming recruits without DW. I expected DW's excellence in the NFL, but he has exceeded my sky high expectations. Hope he gets 100% by Game 1 next year. Go Tigers!

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,118
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic