Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First the Rock, now this...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

First the Rock, now this...

Jul 23, 2013, 5:21 PM

-

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: First the Rock, now this...

Jul 23, 2013, 5:22 PM

That was a big beautiful tree... that sucks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep ... Its seems a tree like that would have a more

Jul 23, 2013, 5:24 PM

stable root system. But, I guess the water table is quite elevated.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jul 23, 2013, 5:23 PM

Was it the inordinate amount of rain and thunderstorms?!

I assume so.

Jul 23, 2013, 5:28 PM

No reason was listed. It was posted on the "Clemson University Alumni Association" Facebook page.

Message was edited by: CUTiger1989®

Very sad. I had almost all of my classes in Godfrey Hall...

Jul 23, 2013, 5:35 PM

And walked by that tree daily. Sad to see that it will be gone next time I'm there :(

y'all want me to plant y'all another one ? come'on it's a

Jul 23, 2013, 6:26 PM

tree. we don't live in the pacific northwest, we don't need no tree huggers here! it's not a heart beat fueled blood pumping organism, and i won't even go into the abortion debate thing, it's a freaking tree! i'm not an old curmudgeon ( or whatever the heck that is ) but come'on. in todays world there is a ton more to rally against than a fallen tree, but i will add, may we let it rest in peace!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: y'all want me to plant y'all another one ? come'on it's a

Jul 23, 2013, 7:07 PM

Why don't you plant us another rock while you're at it also. You don't have to be a tree hugger to appreciate Bowman field will not be the same for a very long time.

howards rock is not anything like an old oak tree, not in

Jul 23, 2013, 7:18 PM

this instance. the tree fell by an act of god, i.e., the roots would not hold in the ground, after as much rain as the area has rec'd in the past few months. the wind and the rain was more than the root system could withstand, so it came down. no one was hurt. so plant a new tree, and let the younger generations enjoy it's shade and beauty. it'll be there when both you and me are long gone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone needs more fiber in their diet.

Jul 24, 2013, 9:23 AM [ in reply to y'all want me to plant y'all another one ? come'on it's a ]

;)

Costco just had a big sale on Metamucil...Hartins bought a

Jul 24, 2013, 9:31 AM

year's supply. He'd probably be willing to share.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

My dad went to Costco and couldn't find any. Post above is

Jul 24, 2013, 10:21 AM

legit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hartins has an 18 wheeler at his disposal ? Who knew ? ? ?***

Jul 24, 2013, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Costco just had a big sale on Metamucil...Hartins bought a ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

They still make that crap?***

Jul 24, 2013, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Costco just had a big sale on Metamucil...Hartins bought a ]

You gonna plant a one hundred year old tree? ***

Jul 24, 2013, 4:45 PM [ in reply to y'all want me to plant y'all another one ? come'on it's a ]

nm

Completely certain this is not a person who has a Clemson

Jul 24, 2013, 8:07 PM [ in reply to y'all want me to plant y'all another one ? come'on it's a ]

degree.

For most of us grads and non-grads alike, Clemson embodies just a few more things than football. This tree was an awesome backdrop for fall days with my family and part of many spring days at "Bowman Beach."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Did the guy from Alabama violate his probation?***

Jul 24, 2013, 10:20 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very nice. point!***

Jul 24, 2013, 10:45 AM

Clearly an act of unintentional...

Jul 24, 2013, 4:43 PM

vandalism by SOS using his super-hotair powers.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or, swinging man-boobs***

Jul 24, 2013, 4:54 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic