Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First of what will be many bathroom incidents
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

First of what will be many bathroom incidents

May 1, 2016, 7:45 AM

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/04/30/man-barges-into-womens-bathroom-because-he-saw-short-haired-woman-and-thought-she-was-transgender/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks gawd my sis that has short hair

May 1, 2016, 8:09 AM

also has 38Ds, no mistaken her for a boy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ one of the more blatant lunge rule violations....

May 1, 2016, 8:47 AM

I've seen on here.

"My sister has 38D's"...and not even a single pic and no appology.

Wow

Just wow

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^ one of the more blatant lunge rule violations....

May 1, 2016, 8:57 AM

I agree. We need pics

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^ one of the more blatant lunge rule violations....

May 1, 2016, 9:10 AM [ in reply to ^^ one of the more blatant lunge rule violations.... ]

Seriously, what's up with this guy?

sorry no pigs.***

May 1, 2016, 1:07 PM [ in reply to ^^ one of the more blatant lunge rule violations.... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First of what will be many bathroom incidents

May 1, 2016, 9:00 AM

The entire premise of this article is wrong....

Has nothing to do with transgenders....not sure why people can't that through their heads.

And people being worried about this has nothing to do with what a freaking politician has to say about it....

May 1, 2016, 9:11 AM

You're right, transgenders aren't causing and issue at all; it's ignorant rednecks trying to play bathroom cop. Just like the article says.

May 1, 2016, 9:21 AM

Yea that's definetely the problem....

Not the fact that we're letting men waltz right into the women's restroom now....that has nothing to do with it....

In the next few weeks when more androgynous women are

May 1, 2016, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Re: First of what will be many bathroom incidents ]

assaulted for using the restroom God intended them to, be sure to reach out to them and remind them it had nothing to do with transgendered people or politicians.

Re: In the next few weeks when more androgynous women are

May 1, 2016, 9:22 AM

Obviously the guy made a mistake but you can't blame him for being paranoid.....

May 1, 2016, 11:01 AM

Can't blame him for being an d*ck and messing with someone just trying to use the bathroom? What the heck not?

There was nothing stopping a dude from waltzing in there before; didn't you yourself post incidents of that?

May 1, 2016, 11:50 AM

Be careful, darealmvp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2016, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: In the next few weeks when more androgynous women are ]

Actually before all this crap a woman could report to a manager and the cops would be called....

Now nothing can be said.

Is this your attitude about everything?

Ah well if a man wants to go in the women's room and sexually assault someone he'll do it anyway, may as well just make it law that it's ok for them to go in there.....

Illegal immigrants are going to find a way around the wall anyway, no need in trying to prevent it....

I'm sure you don't have this attitude when it comes to protecting your home though.....

Hypocrite much?

May 1, 2016, 3:52 PM

> Is this your attitude about everything?

No, it's my opinion when asinine solutions are brought up.

Please pay attention; I know it's hard for you.

May 1, 2016, 6:42 PM

Asinine solutions like allowing men in the women's restroom?

That's a pretty stupid conclusion to come to....

And yea putting up a wall to keep people from entering a place they shouldn't is just crazy....

May 1, 2016, 7:22 PM

> Asinine solutions like allowing men in the women's restroom?

When did I say that was a solution? I don't want non-transgendered men in the women's bathroom. I'm against a law saying you have to go the bathroom that matches the gender you are born with. That causes problems for everyone involved.

> That's a pretty stupid conclusion to come to....

Whatever you say...

> And yea putting up a wall to keep people from entering a place they shouldn't is just crazy....

Or... you know maybe we can address the reason they are illegally entering? What if we got rid of the asinine drug war? How about letting hard-working mexicans work here (not necessarily become citizens), get them on the grid and let them pay taxes for some of the benefits they enjoy. That way it's more of a win-win situation (not-perfect) for everyone.

Building and maintaining a wall like that just isn't going to work. How about fix our infrastructure before doing something as looney as that?

May 1, 2016, 7:36 PM

"Address the reason they are entering"

That's not our job....that's Mexico's.

Marijuana should be legal no doubt....drugs any harder than that we shouldn't slack up on at all.

"Building and maintaining a wall like that isn't going to work"

You say that because it's an idea coming from the republican camp....it has nothing to do with the feasibility of it. If the Great Wall of China can be built 2000 years ago I think we can handle one a fraction of the length.

May 1, 2016, 9:47 PM

> "Address the reason they are entering"

> That's not our job....that's Mexico's.

When something is caused by our policies, yes it is our job.

> Marijuana should be legal no doubt....drugs any harder than that we shouldn't slack up on at all.

I'm not suggesting we sell crack at the corner store, but a crack-head should be treated as a medical patient, not a criminal.

Also, prohibition obviously does not work, it never has. Legalizing it takes away the black market and puts a huge dent in cartels. I'd point you to some stats but we both know how that goes so...

> "Building and maintaining a wall like that isn't going to work"

> You say that because it's an idea coming from the republican camp....it has nothing to do with the feasibility of it. If the Great Wall of China can be built 2000 years ago I think we can handle one a fraction of the length.

God the irony is palpable there... claiming i'm against a republican ideas whilst throwing out republican talking points.

No, I don't like stupid ideas when they are stupid, not when they are republican. I am not against all republican/conservative policies. I don't choose how to think based on political affiliation. I will always be an independent and choose the candidate I feel serves us best (or our current case, the last terrible).

Hey, if trump builds the wall and it's a resounding success I will eat my words and admit it. I have no problem with that. In the meantime, I'll continue to think it's a stupid idea.

May 2, 2016, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: In the next few weeks when more androgynous women are ]

> Obviously the guy made a mistake but you can't blame
> him for being paranoid.....

Yes, I can. THAT is the kind of person I don't want around my kids, whether on a bus, in a store, at a park, school, beach, church, airport, or anywhere. The dude is nuts and needs to be locked up.

You should be there to protest with other SJWs, little one.

May 2, 2016, 3:55 PM [ in reply to In the next few weeks when more androgynous women are ]

-DNT

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

May 1, 2016, 5:44 PM

http://www.providencejournal.com/article/20160429/NEWS/160429074

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic