»
Topic: First Time #1 underdogs
Replies: 8   Last Post: Dec 16, 2015 12:23 AM by: InletTiger15
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

First Time #1 underdogs

[3]
Posted: Dec 15, 2015 11:27 PM

Hey I am like the rest of the fanbase, a little disappointed that Clemson is not getting the respect we feel we deserve. But here is a reality check. We aren't a traditional powerhouse so the favorite son gets the credit. Let's get over that. None of us and I mean not one would have bet the house we raised our kids in that we would be where we are today before the season started so why do we expect that ESPN or whomever we listen to on the media outlets would either? There is but one thing left to do......Win! I believe these boys have the stuff that champions are made of. I was at the Notre dame game in the rain, I was at Florida St. And I can tell you I was sad Sam at the end of the first half. I was at the ACCcG and the end of that was hard on me. I will be at the Orange and we will be in Phoenix a week later. I believe, I believe that we will win!

Re: First Time #1 underdogs

[2]
Posted: Dec 15, 2015 11:32 PM

It has been a great season

I don't sweat the spreads anymore. My betting days are over but I swear Clemson +3 and Michigan St +9 is like printing money

[1]
Posted: Dec 15, 2015 11:48 PM

http://youtu.be/oJ0CGxIxQhI

[2]
Posted: Dec 15, 2015 11:48 PM

All in! I love your dedication to being there. Wish I had the means.

[1]
Posted: Dec 16, 2015 12:01 AM

I will not make it to Phoenix that's why I used we not I. Hate I cannot be there but that was is rich for my blood too. We will all be in Phoenix my brother on the field with that team because this is a team of destiny and I just feel it in my bones. I hope the stands are full of orange and whoever can take my place.

Posted: Dec 16, 2015 12:04 AM

Scream your MF azzzes off because this team needs and deserves this respect. This is a new Clemson

I'm glad we're the underdogs

[2]
Posted: Dec 15, 2015 11:55 PM

A team can always use a chip on their shoulder and if they win it all they'll have to give them the respect we desire.

It's like Dabo told Finebaum in the interview today.

[2]
Posted: Dec 16, 2015 12:12 AM

"The rankings and awards are a bunch of people voting but they have no control over what happens between the lines."

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: It's like Dabo told Finebaum in the interview today.

[1]
Posted: Dec 16, 2015 12:23 AM

Haha just to clarify I am talking about in Phoenix, let's make that a home game

Replies: 8  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1359 people have read this post