»
Topic: Finebaum's "Little Ole Clempsun" Show
Replies: 10   Last Post: May 17, 2019 11:41 AM by: FORESTTIGER
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  
wws

Finebaum's "Little Ole Clempsun" Show

[2]
Posted: May 17, 2019 9:04 AM

The Finebaum Show has turned into nothing more than the Dabo and Little Ole Clempsun Show.

It was so bad yesterday a Coot called in and complained about all the Clemson talk.

Thank you Finebaum and the SEC Network for all the free Tiger Press.

Just gonna make our recruiting even better.

Re: Finebaum's "Little Ole Clempsun" Show

Posted: May 17, 2019 9:06 AM

Did the coot let Paul know that CLEMSON is 'cycling out'?

Posted: May 17, 2019 9:06 AM

So you think crushing Bama in the NC wasn't enough for Clemson's recruiting? Really think Finebaum's show is going to improve on that?

Obviously the two championships in three years,

[2]
Posted: May 17, 2019 10:45 AM

the way our guys manhandled Bama after they railroaded the entire SEC except you guys, and the culture created at Clemson are the biggest keys.

But we will take every chink in the “Mighty SEC facade” armor that is offered. The marketing machine that created this myth was extremely effective, and Clemson fans should be all for a new narrative coming out of sports media.

null

Probably won't help us as much as Kirby's Law***

Posted: May 17, 2019 11:18 AM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: May 17, 2019 9:09 AM

I wouldnt thank that hack for anything. He is a Bama shill. If he could ignore and discredit us he would. He did for years. Now he cant because of Dabo and the team. I really enjoy him being forced to deal with this

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: May 17, 2019 9:11 AM

What I cannot understand is why as a Tennessee grad he can lower himself to do what he does for Bama. Other than the money can someone splain that me?

Clemson Tigers living rent free..

Posted: May 17, 2019 10:17 AM

in the minds of the SEC.

2019 white level member

Re: Clemson Tigers living rent free..

Posted: May 17, 2019 10:57 AM

On May 16th, Mr. Flattree said Bama had 104 wins in the last ten years and it should be one more except for the Ref's call. I think he is still making excuses for the 2016 Nat. Champ. If someone can get through to him, ask him to clarify, please. I think I know which play he is talking about, but I would like to know for sure.

Re: Clemson Tigers living rent free..

Posted: May 17, 2019 11:39 AM

It’s the pick play where Rendrow scored with 0:01.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

i Think that

Posted: May 17, 2019 11:41 AM

Coach Dabo needs to turn up the heat this season and show the football world that Clemson is here to stay. Many believe that losing the defensive players to the NFL draft will be more than the Tigers can overcome in 2019. Obvious to us devoted fans that is not likely to happen. IF the leadership is in place, another fifteen win season is very possible. Dabo and company will surely have the guys ready to play every Saturday, regardless of the opponent. Cycling out is a pipe dream by our opponents and their jealous fan base. Support this team to the fullest. A filled Death Valley every game will help destroy the cycling out myth. Forget Direct tv for a while and be in the Valley. That’s where the real fun of college football lives.GO Tigers .

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Two tickets for the Clemson Vs Carolina game. These are in the lower deck on the 50 yard line (Visit...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2138 people have read this post